oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Eden Eternal

Well im playing it and was wondering if its like GF?

Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedJan 07, 2013 10:04 pm
Eden Eternal is the ****** son of GF. Imo it's too kiddy. Honestly,having little kids that look like they're 7 and wearing costumes that are as bad, or even worse than GF's....just no.

pureair

Rank 0
pureair
PostedJan 07, 2013 10:09 pm
All mmorpg are similar and are just combination of Super Mario + Barbie Costumes + Tamagotchi.

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedJan 07, 2013 10:15 pm
There are similarities between the games, which is not surprising as they are developed by the same company, but there are many differences. If you know how the GF UI and short cuts work, you'll be able to get used to EE fairly easily. EE is also mainly a PvE game, but the PvP has little affect outside of arena (Unlike GF where some end game PvP sets are so OP in and out of arena). The differences are mainly in what you need to accomplish to play the game (Ex: Joining a guild is practically essential in EE in order to accomplish many necessary things from a low lvl, whereas in GF guilds don't really matter aside from the social aspect until end game with guild wars)

And while the human and halfkin races indeed look like children, the Ursun (giant bears), the Zumi (mice), and Anuran(tall lanky frogs) look nothing like kids.

ralts56

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 12:31 am
Eden is just a flimsy knock off if I had to compare similrties I would say kitsu saga is closer to grand fantasia then most .

Posted By Aeria Mobile

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedJan 08, 2013 4:02 am
Yes, I would say Kitsu was alot more like GF than Eden Eternal is. I am not sure what they were trying to do with the graphics in the game tho. Here are a few more differences I have noticed:

• For the most part, anyone can craft weapons + armor for anyone with exceptions to select level 38 oranges and yellows 50 - 60. Eden has multiple races each with special crafting specialties.

• Crafting is alot more personal in grand fantasia. If you wish you could make everything you need to progress in the game for yourself, rather than having another person make it for you.

• Grand fantasia dungeons/maps have monsters with static locations, with exceptions to world bosses which maybe travel around a certain curcuit or path. Eden dungeons often have surprise monster that come out of nowhere or come out with a boss.

• Classes changable in EE, not changeable here in GF. Talent/Certificate systems are different.

• The 'cost' of perfection in both games increases dramatically past certain levels, tho I have found it a little bit easier in EE. GF has an advantage in some scenario's often tho because the map mobs are still the same difficulty as before, but the ability to fort to +18 means that the same weapons can be used PvE wise for a much longer time. This is really beneficial, esp when an item has a great ability (Cough *leech sword*). I intend to use my Sigil till 80, cause of that damage increase (probably will get Bahado's Herp Gun instead tho). \o

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedJan 08, 2013 6:50 am
Eden Eternal is literally almost nothing like Grand Fantasia, I don't even know why people want to compare the two. I didn't feel any sort of similarities while playing and the similarities that are there aren't even worth comparing or even saying "Eden Eternal is like Grand Fantasia."

As many have mentioned, Kitsu Saga is more so a "Grand Fantasia Copy." Even now, Grand Fantasia is still getting a lot of the content first seen in Kitsu Saga making the two even more of the same game just with different styles.

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 08, 2013 6:59 am
So is kitsua still available? I mean id like to try it if gf goes down for another update :\

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedJan 08, 2013 7:30 am
The only current Kitsu Saga server available is their main TW server. Aeria unfortunately dropped the game a bit ago. There are ways to get onto the TW server, etc etc but Aeria does not allow for it to be discussed due to various reasons because it involves getting a TW ID.

I can give you the links to the TW site and help you if you want in a PM.