iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 10, 2013 5:26 am
minuzaki wrote:
In game wouldn't be so dead if we actually got off our lazy butts and did stuff. We complain that PvP doesn't start? Two days ago 7 FA's went in a row, Probably more. I'm just estimating. If we weren't so lazy, we wouldn't be as bored.  

It's an obvious fact we do have enough capped players to start FA, you only need to be able to count to ten to understand this. The issue is that there's limited people at cap that bothers doing PvP once they got their stuff. Then we're back to PvP incentives and other non-existent stuff. To me, this game is like a chat program with graphics. \o/

Advertisement

SAMSAD

Rank 0
SAMSAD
PostedJan 10, 2013 10:37 am
If u think the game is dead then I think doing these events more can bring life in this game again, and we will move our lazy butts too Razz................and this is not a chat program with graphics e.e

Zealot1312

Rank 1
Zealot1312
PostedJan 10, 2013 10:58 am
Because there is no motivation to reach the cap. It costs money to gear for 90 and no one wants to pay because it's not worth it. Why spend all that time and money when 40 arena is cheap and easier and you still get the same rewards as 90 players pretty much.

EmilyHKO

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2013 12:14 pm
Please try to stick to the topic at hand instead of instigating yet another useless rant in the forums.

I used to play game based in Indonesia. About 75% of the players were USA and we had to set our alarms if we wanted to participate in events. Only one version of the game, so we didn't get a choice like GF players.

There is surely a GF version that is more suitable to your time frame, if you playing in this zone is to difficult for you.

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedJan 10, 2013 9:03 pm
EmilyHKO wrote:
I used to play game based in Indonesia. About 75% of the players were USA and we had to set our alarms if we wanted to participate in events. Only one version of the game, so we didn't get a choice like GF players.  

It was your choice to conform. If it was indeed a 75 pct US user base you would have easily had the ability to all try and make change to make things easier for yourself.

That is what I am pushing for here^^, whilst I have played other versions of GF there are hinderances with communication, not being able to purchase flexibly (tho things are alot cheaper) and getting support. Almost as if you'd gotten a non-english speaking player and dropped em in GF EN.

EmilyHKO

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2013 11:27 pm
@Evilsham, please don't make assumtions on something you know very little about. The one, like most assumtions is wrong.

However, quite a while ago, 9-10 months maybe, there was a desire to have territory war time changed. That suggestion went as far as having a forum poll. Now it sits in the developers in box.

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedJan 11, 2013 3:03 am
Honestly, the times should be moved for TW and GW. A lot of what's left of this player base isn't based on EST/PST time zones. I mean, the point has already been brought up. This server isn't based on region, it's based on language which just opens the door to many non-US citizens that again aren't in the time zones this server is based off of.

But, as many things, it's just something that is added to the list of things to adjust for this server for the devs. Which over the years, it's been quite clear they're pretty stubborn and stiff when it comes to sending patches for anything other then game breaking bugs.

It's not that hard to find times for TW and GW where it's not hindering any of the US time zones but not as exhausting for other time zones. The problem is just working with the devs to actually get it implemented, which unfortunately is causing this server to slowly lose it's perk anymore. It's the same **** different day, week, month, year even.

"We need this fix/implemented for our servers for it to thrive again."
"Gotta go through the devs."

And we either hear nothing about it due to many reasons or it comes.. 7 months too late. It gets tiring after awhile. :l Then you have everyone raging at GMs, blah blah blah, not even their fault, stupid petition topics going up, GMs trying to calm down the community, all dies down in a week, and we're back to square one. Meh. Why people even bother making these topics anymore, I really have no idea. It's never going to actually happen, and if it does, the community **** about it being implemented before any of the other 3453745093745 **** that is needed/wanted to be implemented as well.

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedJan 11, 2013 3:15 am
EmilyHKO wrote:
@Evilshan*, please don't make assumtions on something you know very little about. The one, like most assumtions is wrong.

However, quite a while ago, 9-10 months maybe, there was a desire to have territory war time changed. That suggestion went as far as having a forum poll. Now it sits in the developers in box.  

Sorry Emily, then why did so many players choose to wake up at inconvenient (or atleast times in which they would have to set an alarm for) times rather than do something about it?

If you're using something as an example, I'd need more information without having to make assumptions tvym.

In any case, it's no wonder you've given that game up (another assumption, have fun). Grand Fantasia still has a living chance if they take player views into account.

I believe we can make a change if we push for this.