SAMSAD

Rank 0
SAMSAD
PostedJan 07, 2013 9:31 pm

World Bosses and Guild Wars

Cant we get WB's and GW's twice in a day?
Cus the WB and GW time is very late for many ppl specially asians.......so i think it would be nice if we had WB and GW after each 12hrs Sad

Advertisement

pureair

Rank 0
pureair
PostedJan 07, 2013 9:54 pm
Agree! Also the illusionary time please make some changes. most of the illusionary i havent done are at 5:30AM here! I try wake up at 5:30am recently and kill the illusionary and often there arent enough people.

Can GM resuffle the illusionary time from time to time

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 07, 2013 9:57 pm
A toggle of times would be fantastic. A lot of people in GvG guilds would like to have this title, but are too busy doing GW.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

MuseX88

Rank 4
MuseX88
PostedJan 08, 2013 1:43 am
As lovely as it would be for europeans and asians to have this implemented, it's not going to happen.

The Aeria version of this game is located located in America, which is why everything will be in American times.

If you started doing events/stuff that is of such importance twice a day, the US players would not be able to play, which is the top priority for the NA version of this game.

I'm european, and i was barely able to participate in any of the ingame events like guild wars and world bosses, so i can only imagine what it would be like for asians, but theres nothing that can be done :/

$('#postSignature').hide();

xtian1234

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2013 2:55 am

Why?

Y cant the US players play if they put it twice? e.e

MuseX88

Rank 4
MuseX88
PostedJan 08, 2013 3:36 am
They would only be able to play it once a day, which defeats the purpose of this being the american version.

The american version is made for american players, not for everyone else, although everyone else are welcome to play Smile

It would be unfair to do events that US players can't join.

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedJan 08, 2013 6:27 am
MuseX88 wrote:
They would only be able to play it once a day, which defeats the purpose of this being the american version.

The american version is made for american players, not for everyone else, although everyone else are welcome to play Smile

Well ya know, it's GF english and not... GF US.
I would say there are enough Euro and Asian & Oceanian players to warrant better, more frequent WB times.

With that said if you are having trouble with WB times, I have found Grand Fantasia Indonesia to be have times closer to my normal wakeup and sleep time. With that said, the site will be difficult to navigate.. unless you know Indo.. or have a good translator Razz

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 08, 2013 7:33 am
GW is dead anyway.

MuseX88

Rank 4
MuseX88
PostedJan 08, 2013 10:02 am
evilishan wrote:
MuseX88 wrote:

I would say there are enough Euro and Asian & Oceanian players to warrant better, more frequent WB times.

With that said if you are having trouble with WB times, I have found Grand Fantasia Indonesia to be have times closer to my normal wakeup and sleep time. With that said, the site will be difficult to navigate.. unless you know Indo.. or have a good translator Razz  

Actually, this is the NA version of Grand Fantasia. Not simply the "english" version, although it is the only english version out there AFAIK.

Usually when other server are released, like a german or french server, they will be located in their respective countries, and will have event times that will match normal working hours in that country.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 08, 2013 10:10 am
MuseX88 wrote:
evilishan wrote:
MuseX88 wrote:

Actually, this is the NA version of Grand Fantasia. Not simply the "english" version, although it is the only english version out there AFAIK.

Usually when other server are released, like a german or french server, they will be located in their respective countries, and will have event times that will match normal working hours in that country.  
That being said, English is spoken and taught as a second language in many different countries. Why not welcome them with open arms?

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii