goodguy817

Rank 2
PostedJan 20, 2013 3:34 pm

QQ

OMG
I GOT BUG ON REBATE. SEND IN TICKET I HOPE GM LOOKING SOON. GUYS PLZ MAKE YOUR VOICE COUNT. ALOT PLAYERS MISSSING OPS, TICKETS TAKE OVER 20 DAYS NOW AND STILL NOT DONE + REBATE BUG. TAKING PLAYER APS AND DOES NOT GIVE ITEM. PLZ ALL SHAIYA PLAYERS HELP. STOP SPEND APS SO THAT WAY GM CAN HAVE TIME HELPING US. STOP DOING TIER NOW. GIVE GM TIME TO FIX THESE PROBLEM B4 EVERYONE QUITS
Advertisement

BillyBallo89

Rank 5
PostedJan 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Re: QQ

OMG
goodguy817 wrote:
I GOT BUG ON REBATE. SEND IN TICKET I HOPE GM LOOKING SOON. GUYS PLZ MAKE YOUR VOICE COUNT. ALOT PLAYERS MISSSING OPS, TICKETS TAKE OVER 20 DAYS NOW AND STILL NOT DONE + REBATE BUG. TAKING PLAYER APS AND DOES NOT GIVE ITEM. PLZ ALL SHAIYA PLAYERS HELP. STOP SPEND APS SO THAT WAY GM CAN HAVE TIME HELPING US. STOP DOING TIER NOW. GIVE GM TIME TO FIX THESE PROBLEM B4 EVERYONE QUITS  

ofc u secure skipped rebate!? well i how many ppls i did it, i have a bug, i did tiket, i wrote hope can chek soon but HOPE i have patience i will wait..
why ppls must stop buy ap do eom etc etc? because u must have fast uor ops back?!
ppls too can say to u why u bought 2k of ops, dont buy it

BillyBallo89

Rank 5
PostedJan 20, 2013 4:30 pm
sorry gm and ppls
before other reply.. stop this discussion plz here isnt topic for it
TY

kazami1975

Rank 0
kazami1975
PostedJan 21, 2013 5:57 am
delta.deltan wrote:
Wow EOM tier in 6 days and no post from GM and no post from players.

Yep, I was willing to see a 1st draft or a poll with options, etc.

Probably because those urgent issues, like Ops missing and rebate bugs, yes.

Tronxx

Rank 4
Tronxx
PostedJan 21, 2013 9:12 am
lmao why are GM's still posting Tiers? SURELY no one is going to put any more money into this game.. SURELY!! i know i cancelled my recurring and wont be spending anymore on this scam of a game

wethewiz

Rank 1
PostedJan 21, 2013 5:55 pm

EOM tier???

5 days till EoM tier and no post?

AnomanderRae

Rank 3
PostedJan 21, 2013 6:01 pm
My opinion is that this month we geat s8 lapis or sam item 80.
So to not start discus about this they gave info about tier in EoM tier day

LtWorf

Rank 2
LtWorf
PostedJan 22, 2013 4:29 am

Re: EOM tier???

wethewiz wrote:

I dont believe your even considering buying eom with all the stuff that is going on. All the ops missing in game the 20+ days to do 1 ticket. The items not redeeming in in the item all during Rebate. A smart move would be to postpone buying eom or any other tier until you atleast know the gm's have fixed it were you get your items when you redeem it. Because if you don't and you go through with eom and you don't get your items I'm sure you will be posting a QQ post about I didn't get my eom items. So the best thing to do is skip Eom and other Tiers until all gets fixed.

Tronxx

Rank 4
Tronxx
PostedJan 22, 2013 6:19 am

LtWorf wrote:
wethewiz wrote:

I dont believe your even considering buying eom with all the stuff that is going on. All the ops missing in game the 20+ days to do 1 ticket. The items not redeeming in in the item all during Rebate. A smart move would be to postpone buying eom or any other tier until you atleast know the gm's have fixed it were you get your items when you redeem it. Because if you don't and you go through with eom and you don't get your items I'm sure you will be posting a QQ post about I didn't get my eom items. So the best thing to do is skip Eom and other Tiers until all gets fixed.  

^ Exactly and then have to wait 17-20 days for them to tell you that there was a fault and tha they are sorry but you will have to wait to maybe get your goods back lmao

weig

Rank 1
weig
PostedJan 22, 2013 9:31 am

Tronxx wrote:
LtWorf wrote:
wethewiz wrote:

^ Exactly and then have to wait 17-20 days for them to tell you that there was a fault and tha they are sorry but you will have to wait to maybe get your goods back lmao  

+1

<a>Photobucket</a>