zacmac1

Rank 3
zacmac1
PostedJan 07, 2013 1:36 pm

Sages gather

Okay im training my level 35 sage and i got all the necessery weapons and bla blah blah but i dont seem to have any slots on my brain scrambler. How and what do you use to drill slots. Also im worried my sage isnt up to par for its level. here are my stats.

Level 35
Hp-5800
physical atk- 1287
physical def-2200
magic def 2300
crit -22.00

i hacve got the moonlight hammer + 7, sleep staff+7 , apostle of light staff, 2 brain scramblers each plus +7, all armour +7
i want to know how to drill slots and how to bring my attack up becasue even i myself know that 1287 attack is a disgrace to all sages.
Advertisement

xTsuki

Rank 2
xTsuki
PostedJan 07, 2013 1:40 pm   Last edited by xTsuki on Jan 07, 2013 2:27 pm. Edited 2 times in total
In order to drill slots you need chisels according to the lvl of the equipment you wish to slot.
Steel chisels are for example for lvl 30 and below gear

You simply purchase such chisels, right click the chisel and click on the equipment you wish to slot.
One-handed weapons and relics cannot exceed 3 slots.
Two-handed weapons can have up to 6 slots.

The question to your attack was actually already answered in your other thread.
You might want to re-read, what Izzeth said should answer you how to improve

zacmac1

Rank 3
zacmac1
PostedJan 07, 2013 2:26 pm
thanks its just that im really desperate and panicking atm. I can tfind the orange crit relic anywhere

xTsuki

Rank 2
xTsuki
PostedJan 07, 2013 2:33 pm
If you can't find anyone to sell it to you or craft it for you, you might have to get your own relic sprite.
The Altar of Spirits in Black Swamp has lvl 31 relic sprite for 4k fame.
The Highland Altar in Belcar Plateau has even two lvl 31 relic sprites. One requires 1k fame the other 4k. (The latter has a higher relic crafting lvl and crafts shields, too, hence it needs more fame)

No need to panic, keep calm. ;P

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedJan 07, 2013 7:38 pm
When you go to drilling slots, be sure to have a blacksmith's or greater blacksmith's hammer handy, because it tends to fail. Yesterday, slot drilling was a breeze for me doing it for other people. Trying to slot my own stuff today? Fail, fail, fail... lol

If you can't get the relic sprite yet, you can buy lost powers for the altars to improve your fame. They are found in the AH under Supplies, then Reputation. It doesn't hurt to keep checking the AH for the relic too.

Don't get panicky. There are a lot of details to the game. Nobody learns it all at once.