Jezri

Rank 0
Jezri
PostedJan 06, 2013 9:50 pm

suggestion not just a critique
Looking forward to surprises to come.

One thought tho on the tokens discussed possible for trading. Yes I know Kender says wait and see cuz maybe not AP but something to consider regardless is there isnt much cheaper than 1 gem and that is what most swaps to teammates in our kingdom go for usually.

If implement system that requires any payment almost then auction swaps will continue as will some sniping still. Many will not pay in AP/gold to help folks out to get access to tokens, so auction swapping for gems will continue unless system implemented is less costly than present (usually 1 gem) used. Tokens for trades in tiers will tempt few and probably same if for sale in Mall too is my guess. Maybe if dropped from wilds sometimes then you will have something that spares us the cost of even 1 gem.

Oh ok, just one tiny extra thing...

Would be super awesome if quarterly or something players could dispose of the nontradable items that they get awarded long after have need of many of those things. If game awards and drops are not sire level sensitive then would be nice if euclyd's and other not tradable items could be disposed of beneficially somehow once in blue moon. Maybe via special event annually or something?

Thanks for listening - it is appreciated Smile
Advertisement

Ody1ko

Rank 0
Ody1ko
PostedJan 06, 2013 10:46 pm

The idea of a trade system could work but I feel to make it geared only to those that spend moves in the wrong direction as non spending player wouldn't be able to trade thus just widening the gap between spender and non-spender. Would suggest a system that is based on a weekly or daily nerf allowing one per day or so many per week. Or have Colette sell for coins or even have Mark William do some kinda resource or hero medal trade for the trade tokens.

I love how you state no merge anytime "soon" = merge some time other than soon Smile

I would like to see more talk about making the game more fun and less boring, Less one sided servers. Atm and on past servers one or two good wars play out then all the best players end up on one side or all the best alliances end up in same kingdom = boring because the game doesn't have a large enough player base. Smaller alliance and smaller kingdoms would greatly add more action to the game. More action = more fun = more players come and stay. When the merge takes place would be great time to disband all alliance/kingdom and change the alliance cap to much lower amount forcing new alliances to form and should solve the power difference between the servers Smile and offer more war and action non stop instead of the one or two battles and three or four guys own all the wonders on the server why every one else just farms away .....

I have really enjoyed GA in the yr i have played, I have spent a good amount to entertain myself over the yr with GA. I really feel pushing more and better tiers /events most likely will not improve the game or increase the player base rather just make a wider gap between spender and non. FUN <---- lvl the playing field ---> more players , less gap.

I would like to thank you all for your time and efforts placed into making the game better,
I recall A time when when you could only break down one gear at a time, man was that ever a pain. Then one day you guys asked us what we most liked about the game and what we most felt needed improved in the game. I asked for a way to break down more gear at once and it was granted Smile I would really like to see the players have a say in changes that occur Smile

Thanx

LazyMed

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 11:09 pm
in that case...
a " all heal option on heroes "
(aslong as u have enough potions)

doing it 1 at a time is such a pain xD

<a></a>

hammerslap

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 11:22 pm

state of the game

state of the game
the main reason for restrictions of trading are to prevent alt accounts which is why they wont let you just send all the coins you want to another player. same thing with the whole trading system... making it go through the auction is to prevent people from using a high lvl account to supply their new alt accounts to basicaly twink out lower lvl players. thats why they wanna institute a cost in order to do direct trades. dont think they intend to replace the auction just introduce a safer way when your just trying to help somone out. which is a decent idea however if you make the credits limited to the point of people having to drop a bunch of money just to help somone people wont use it. maybe also make the trade credits available through in game event rewards or have a drop rate from wilds or make the credits purchasable through the alliance store to encourage alliance cooperation. the problem with silent rules about things on auction is that they are silent rules lol and it can some times result in a new player breaking the rule and not realizing it until their city is ashes. oh and to finish this drawn out thought id like to recomend a in game event..... instead of doin 2.5x XP throw in a few days of 2.5x sire vitality so we can run a bunch of extra dungeons. players would get extra ex and come up with some good loot to go with it. this idea woulda been good during the christmas event which woulda handed out alot more christmas wheels to spend more gold on haha. anyways just my thoughts

stephenj156e

Rank 0
stephenj156e
PostedJan 07, 2013 9:32 am
Paying for a trade system is dumb and ridiculous..The key to making this game more enjoyable is keeping the gap between players that pay and the players that are free small..Doesn't seem you guys have got any type of handle on that and greed has taken over..If free players cant compete against money players than you will see alot more players leaving the game ..as i have seen this happen for a long time now..In closing adding more money things (i.e. trading system) will just drive away new players and old players so make the trade system free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idrinkwhiskey

Rank 0
idrinkwhiskey
PostedJan 09, 2013 7:41 pm

o.0

urmm
dude u should have stayed with wolfteam its not the same without ya lol....but this game is fun 2 o.o

gmdredd

GameMaster: USA
gmdredd
PostedJan 09, 2013 9:57 pm
stephenj156e wrote:
Paying for a trade system is dumb and ridiculous..The key to making this game more enjoyable is keeping the gap between players that pay and the players that are free small..Doesn't seem you guys have got any type of handle on that and greed has taken over..If free players cant compete against money players than you will see alot more players leaving the game ..as i have seen this happen for a long time now..In closing adding more money things (i.e. trading system) will just drive away new players and old players so make the trade system free!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

While we would love to implement a free trading system within the game, we need developers support on this. Please keep in mind that this proposed system is still being worked on by both [PM]Memphis, and you friendly [GM]team and is a temporary solution. In addition, we do not have any plans to eliminate the current auction house. This is only an additional offer and possibility for safer trades. We guarantee that the auction house will always be available for our players. In addition, keep always in mind that we try to run events that give out special items, why not a "trade-token"?

Again, thanks for your feedback!

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedJan 12, 2013 4:11 am
This is very interesting and thank you for the address. As of now I am trying to understand this game more but I hope it grows a lot. I look forward to those tiers once I reach the level to be able to use those items well. Pro address Memphy Wink

Hushihuangdi

Rank 0
Hushihuangdi
PostedJan 13, 2013 12:46 am

Re: 0.0

Ody1ko wrote:

I would like to see more talk about making the game more fun and less boring, Less one sided servers. Atm and on past servers one or two good wars play out then all the best players end up on one side or all the best alliances end up in same kingdom = boring because the game doesn't have a large enough player base. Smaller alliance and smaller kingdoms would greatly add more action to the game. More action = more fun = more players come and stay. When the merge takes place would be great time to disband all alliance/kingdom and change the alliance cap to much lower amount forcing new alliances to form and should solve the power difference between the servers Smile and offer more war and action non stop instead of the one or two battles and three or four guys own all the wonders on the server why every one else just farms away .....  

Honestly I don't think this would be a good idea nor would it be effective. Problem number 1: If you make all alliances disband they will lose all personal contribution points the accumulated over the time they played. The 2nd issue is that those powerful sires will stick together even though they would be forced into smaller alliances, which I think would result in more players being force into farmville style play. Also we have to keep in mind that truce periods are needed even for those that massively gold heal.

Ody1ko

Rank 0
Ody1ko
PostedJan 13, 2013 11:22 am

Re: 0.0

Hushihuangdi wrote:
Ody1ko wrote:

Honestly I don't think this would be a good idea nor would it be effective. Problem number 1: If you make all alliances disband they will lose all personal contribution points the accumulated over the time they played. The 2nd issue is that those powerful sires will stick together even though they would be forced into smaller alliances, which I think would result in more players being force into farmville style play. Also we have to keep in mind that truce periods are needed even for those that massively gold heal.  

So you honestly feel that your contribution lvl is worth it? I really don't see how the game could get more peaceful or more like a farmville type game.... And yeah sure u would still have top tier players but they all wont be on one team. Think of it like this, would football, soccer, basketball be much fun if there was only two teams, u would have one game and the season would be over. Bottom line is smaller groups will offer more action over a longer period.