Author Message

valechore786

Rank 0
Joined
02 Oct 2008
Posts
15
Location
england United Kingdom
PostedJan 06, 2013 1:02 pm

Abused abused abused abused

Yes, im a oldy, im also a newbie
what has the world come to... i mean the shaiya world

from once one great game for pvp, grinding etc........ to a game where everything turns rubbish from lv56 or so onwards..

i just wanna say a few things.
Theres pvp maps, and theres pve maps. if pvp maps have mobs that give awesome exp then so be it... BUT PLEASE make PVE maps with DECENT exp from lv56+.

the more 80s you guys get the more dosh in your pockets, i dont think that is soo hard to understand.

Now i just re-started 1week ago. you know how many lv50+ ive seen quitting? over 10!
and that is just in this span of 1week, yeh it might not hurt right.. well now lets get on the technical side of things.

10 this week 10 next week and so on.
40 in a month
parties become less common
80's get bored because theres no new people to pvp
parties get less common
pvp raids start stopping
pvp comes to a standstill
pvp stops altogether, big cashers leave, big players leave.. people get bored...
game starts all over again... and same thing happens. again... and again... until AERIAGAMES shaiya falls into a heep of **** were its defames everywhere.

some years ago when i played shaiya, max level was 60, i would say I WOULD NOT have minded if it was still 60, as the new expansions are full of *****......

Change your techniques, foretell future problems that will definetly happen... not that hard. Im retiring from the world of flaming pointlessly. thank you
Advertisement

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
Joined
02 Feb 2009
Posts
9837
Location
Finland
PostedJan 06, 2013 1:03 pm
You seem surprised.

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
Joined
30 Jun 2010
Posts
2587
Location
London/Lailah United Kingdom
PostedJan 06, 2013 1:11 pm
lol rants and raves.

-Retired.

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
Joined
01 Apr 2008
Posts
2575
Location
New Orleans United States
PostedJan 06, 2013 3:23 pm
PvP maps give greater exp because there is a higher risk you will be killed. It's the same way as dungeons. Stronger monsters, greater adversaries, greater exp.

Sig by TenshiMari<3

valechore786

Rank 0
Joined
02 Oct 2008
Posts
15
Location
england United Kingdom
PostedJan 06, 2013 3:34 pm
Mehrvigne wrote:
PvP maps give greater exp because there is a higher risk you will be killed. It's the same way as dungeons. Stronger monsters, greater adversaries, greater exp.  


yes i said that ^^, im trying to say they need some good decent alternatives...

bjw123456789

Rank 4
Joined
10 Aug 2009
Posts
1810
Location
United States
PostedJan 06, 2013 5:21 pm
i feel abused by jus readin the topic D:

valechore786

Rank 0
Joined
02 Oct 2008
Posts
15
Location
england United Kingdom
PostedJan 06, 2013 5:41 pm
bjw123456789 wrote:
i feel abused by jus readin the topic D:  

awww i was just getting started Razz

glapfir

Rank 1
Joined
28 Jun 2012
Posts
383
Location
United States
PostedJan 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Re: Abused abused abused abused

Yes, im a oldy, im also a newbie
valechore786 wrote:
what has the world come to... i mean the shaiya world

from once one great game for pvp, grinding etc........ to a game where everything turns rubbish from lv56 or so onwards..

i just wanna say a few things.
Theres pvp maps, and theres pve maps. if pvp maps have mobs that give awesome exp then so be it... BUT PLEASE make PVE maps with DECENT exp from lv56+.

the more 80s you guys get the more dosh in your pockets, i dont think that is soo hard to understand.

Now i just re-started 1week ago. you know how many lv50+ ive seen quitting? over 10!
and that is just in this span of 1week, yeh it might not hurt right.. well now lets get on the technical side of things.

10 this week 10 next week and so on.
40 in a month
parties become less common
80's get bored because theres no new people to pvp
parties get less common
pvp raids start stopping
pvp comes to a standstill
pvp stops altogether, big cashers leave, big players leave.. people get bored...
game starts all over again... and same thing happens. again... and again... until AERIAGAMES shaiya falls into a heep of **** were its defames everywhere.

some years ago when i played shaiya, max level was 60, i would say I WOULD NOT have minded if it was still 60, as the new expansions are full of *****......

Change your techniques, foretell future problems that will definetly happen... not that hard. Im retiring from the world of flaming pointlessly. thank you  


they already had to close 3 servers because everyone on those servers quit the game.
When they closed the 3 servers and merged the remaining players onto 1 server the total population of those 4 merged servers only equaled the population of just 1 of the servers 3 years ago.
in 3 years they lost the entire population of 3 servers.That`s an average of the entire population of 1 server quitting every year for 3 years in a row. if that trend continues again this year,like it has for the past 3 years,( there is no evidence that the trend is changing or will change) then we can expect the last server to be closed in about a year or less.

valechore786

Rank 0
Joined
02 Oct 2008
Posts
15
Location
england United Kingdom
PostedJan 07, 2013 5:10 am

Re: Abused abused abused abused

Yes, im a oldy, im also a newbie
glapfir wrote:
valechore786 wrote:
what has the world come to... i mean the shaiya world

from once one great game for pvp, grinding etc........ to a game where everything turns rubbish from lv56 or so onwards..

i just wanna say a few things.
Theres pvp maps, and theres pve maps. if pvp maps have mobs that give awesome exp then so be it... BUT PLEASE make PVE maps with DECENT exp from lv56+.

the more 80s you guys get the more dosh in your pockets, i dont think that is soo hard to understand.

Now i just re-started 1week ago. you know how many lv50+ ive seen quitting? over 10!
and that is just in this span of 1week, yeh it might not hurt right.. well now lets get on the technical side of things.

10 this week 10 next week and so on.
40 in a month
parties become less common
80's get bored because theres no new people to pvp
parties get less common
pvp raids start stopping
pvp comes to a standstill
pvp stops altogether, big cashers leave, big players leave.. people get bored...
game starts all over again... and same thing happens. again... and again... until AERIAGAMES shaiya falls into a heep of **** were its defames everywhere.

some years ago when i played shaiya, max level was 60, i would say I WOULD NOT have minded if it was still 60, as the new expansions are full of *****......

Change your techniques, foretell future problems that will definetly happen... not that hard. Im retiring from the world of flaming pointlessly. thank you  


they already had to close 3 servers because everyone on those servers quit the game.
When they closed the 3 servers and merged the remaining players onto 1 server the total population of those 4 merged servers only equaled the population of just 1 of the servers 3 years ago.
in 3 years they lost the entire population of 3 servers.That`s an average of the entire population of 1 server quitting every year for 3 years in a row. if that trend continues again this year,like it has for the past 3 years,( there is no evidence that the trend is changing or will change) then we can expect the last server to be closed in about a year or less.  


If theres any GM or dev seeing this, this is exactly my point, the world of shaiya used to be vast, the possibilities much more huge, now it is reducing into ash, slowly but surely.
We need change! even if its slightly, slowly, just bring some change into this game and return it to its former glories!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: