litedani

Rank 0
litedani
PostedJan 06, 2013 11:48 am

Bow and Gun after lv 50

Hi Smile..
I'm from GF Italy and i would like to know the difference between bow and gun..
I mean actually i have the 50 bow but now i'm ranger lv 60 and i don't know what i should i do.
In my server the 99% of the ranger and after sharpshooter have the 60 gun and then 70 and so... And i think they all are the same XD... However all of them said that bow after the 60 are useless and i have to do only guns... What you think about? :\

Thanks everybody Smile
Advertisement

RebleFox

Rank 2
RebleFox
PostedJan 06, 2013 2:51 pm
the 60 gun ability let you DOUBLE your raw attack power so say you got 2k range attack when the gun proc you have 4k range attack, most of then prefer that over the 50 bow ability since the bow dps is less then gun and by then most would have high crit rate so it cancels out the bow ability. the only different is the VIT.

pvp wise after 60 bow is useless for ranger since their ability is really crap and better suited for sins. most ranger use both the 60 and 70 gun because their ability when proced together is OP you double your attack power, increase your attack speed AND hit rate by a lot. basicly stealthers are food of course depending on who your killing.