CPRYDE.

Rank 1
PostedJan 06, 2013 4:29 am

wassup with all these kids?

All these kids complain about Aeria not doing their job, typing paragraphs and essays with a sentence structure and grammatical errors like 4 year olds. Like really, if you're gonna give speech on forums, speak ENGLISH. Half of the sht these euros say here I can't even make out. Sorry. I don't mean to be mean. Just speak English please. English!

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

greensimon5

Rank 1
PostedJan 06, 2013 5:16 am

Re: wassup with all these kids?

CPRYDE. wrote:
All these kids complain about Aeria not doing their job, typing paragraphs and essays with a sentence structure and grammatical errors like 4 year olds. Like really, if you're gonna give speech on forums, speak ENGLISH. Half of the sht these euros say here I can't even make out. Sorry. I don't mean to be mean. Just speak English please. English!  

u shouldn't be so harsh to all these ppl. prob most of them aren't even 18 years old to start with. you want them to speak good english while there native tongue is german, dutch or french. if you are gonna blame ppl for bad grammarwhy don't you try to write our language. you would prob suck even harder. you americans can't even speak a word off a foreign language yea maybe if ur hispanic u can speak some spanish or some portugese but that's it. Chillax most off them are trying the best they can.

ps this isn't correct either prob

CPRYDE.

Rank 1
PostedJan 06, 2013 7:51 am

greensimon5 wrote:
CPRYDE. wrote:

u shouldn't be so harsh to all these ppl. prob most of them aren't even 18 years old to start with. you want them to speak good english while there native tongue is german, dutch or french. if you are gonna blame ppl for bad grammarwhy don't you try to write our language. you would prob suck even harder. you americans can't even speak a word off a foreign language yea maybe if ur hispanic u can speak some spanish or some portugese but that's it. Chillax most off them are trying the best they can.

Excuse you sir, I am a proud Asian American citizen and can hold a decent conversation in Chinese, French, Spanish, Cambodian, and English. I've taken Chinese and French for 2 years, Spanish for 3. I'm a full blown American raised by Cambodian parents. Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not your average American. My language skills is no doubt x5 any of your Euro buddies.

greensimon5

Rank 1
PostedJan 06, 2013 7:55 am

CPRYDE. wrote:
greensimon5 wrote:
CPRYDE. wrote:

Excuse you sir, I am a proud Asian American citizen and can hold a decent conversation in Chinese, French, Spanish, Cambodian, and English. I've taken Chinese and French for 2 years, Spanish for 3. I'm a full blown American raised by Cambodian parents. Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not your average American. My language skills is no doubt x5 any of your Euro buddies.  

well that makes you no ordenary american because the average american can't speak another language. i wasn't talking to you in person i was talking about all americans. Don't be so harsh for these 15 year old frenchies or germans ... who btw can prob speak no other language then french, german....

cecyelmo

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 8:02 am

CPRYDE. wrote:
greensimon5 wrote:
CPRYDE. wrote:

My language skills are*

uH.TopSecret

Rank 4
uH.TopSecret
PostedJan 06, 2013 8:37 am
I speak
Russian, French, Dutch, German and English get at me ~

40creek.

Rank 4
40creek.
PostedJan 06, 2013 10:22 am
It is in the rules that English is the only language to be communicated with on USF. Jus' sayn'...

itsbrian517

Rank 2
PostedJan 06, 2013 10:45 am

cecyelmo wrote:
CPRYDE. wrote:
greensimon5 wrote:
CPRYDE. wrote:

My language skills are*  

---
C-Pryde, wow! That was amazing. The way you typed that, I could feel you exuding such pride and confidence from the inside, literally. LOL

Cecyelmo, good catch, you grammar ****.

<center></center>

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
PostedJan 06, 2013 1:28 pm
Average american huh? Well I'm no average American then, because I speak English, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Sarcasm, and a little bit of Latin. So you sir can come at me bro.

greensimon5

Rank 1
PostedJan 06, 2013 3:09 pm