smitty260

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Is there any chance that DoMO may one day return?

I miss this childhood game of mine
Hey all,

There has probably already been a lot of talk about it since it closed, but it would be awesome to see it one day return; maybe not to AeriaGames, but any other website. It's such a good game. Some people dislike it and say it's crap, others say it is the best game ever, but we all have our opinions. It's good to me because I like the gameplay and I played this a lot when I was younger and would love to play it again. Such a good game in my eyes.

I hope that one day it may come back to life on this website or any other website. If I could play it in another language and could understand it, I probably would, but I don't have enough time to learn another language. Haha. Leave a comment if you feel the same way or miss DoMO!

Pretty pointless post, but wanted to share my feelings towards this closed game.

Thanks for reading if you did.
Advertisement

mylifetogive

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 6:37 am

Re: Is there any chance that DoMO may one day return?

I miss this childhood game of mine
smitty260 wrote:
Hey all,

There has probably already been a lot of talk about it since it closed, but it would be awesome to see it one day return; maybe not to AeriaGames, but any other website. It's such a good game. Some people dislike it and say it's crap, others say it is the best game ever, but we all have our opinions. It's good to me because I like the gameplay and I played this a lot when I was younger and would love to play it again. Such a good game in my eyes.

I hope that one day it may come back to life on this website or any other website. If I could play it in another language and could understand it, I probably would, but I don't have enough time to learn another language. Haha. Leave a comment if you feel the same way or miss DoMO!

Pretty pointless post, but wanted to share my feelings towards this closed game.

Thanks for reading if you did.  

This.

It's been about 4-5 years since I remember playing DoMo (back in high school). I just remembered about the game tonight and searched for hours to remember the name, all to find out it was shut down REALLY recently. I pray to god you either A) help us set up some private servers or B) open up the servers again. People miss this game.

netRam59

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 8:02 pm
No, it will never return

tamborvenezo

Rank 0
tamborvenezo
PostedJan 10, 2013 4:24 am
Two days ago I dreamed I returned not aeria was another page, but it was blurred ...
waking look for if my dream was real, the end found nothing was just a dream ... as usual, insulting people on the face page domo and not as hack with it because they do not solve anything ...
when I dream can be fulfilled but also spend years-_-

Once I dreamed I was playing a game that had a blue thing at hand, a year later was grand fantasia xD
a few days after that dream, I dreamed one equals domo but the characters almost realistic .. it was perfect world. Both and toys, but does not compare with domo. Is likely to return domo, it may take years or who knows maybe comes from nothing.
I what I miss domo are my pet T_T

sorry but I'm half as spiritual say ..?
is my favorite
I hope to return someday: D
( my english is very low)