Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedJan 07, 2013 3:12 pm
minuzaki wrote:
We need no new skills[...] I can't even put all my skills on the hotkey bar. <_>  

^That. And I've hardly even bothered to put my weapons/gear I need to switch out/proc on my hotkeys.
Advertisement

dvdljns

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2013 10:15 pm
Fenize wrote:
No, this game does not need any more skills on lvl 31-65 classes. Most players don't even use all the skills they have now. They all stick to using some of their basic skills. If you want more skills just level up to the next class change. More skills have to be earned by leveling. Not just given to you for being there in the game.  

I vote for less skills a lot of the new skills is just the same old thing. when i buy new skills I campare them to the old,and don't setup simalar skills. my am has so many buffs and debuffs it is silly. Just use my 2 favorates most of the time. I mean really once i lower his def 50% and make myself imune to crits. come on most fights are over quick anyway. the only ones with any bussiness getting in long fights is tanks. If it is a real tough boss bring along a pally and throw a warlord at them. warlords is the best rock in the game. with them doing massive phys dammage a wizard to do massive M-dam and a pally to keep him busy if you can't win find another game or get a cleric to help.

Shikarasu

Rank 1
Shikarasu
PostedJan 14, 2013 11:07 pm
If any skills were added, they should be more strategic.

For example:
- A Paladin skill that deals more damage to targets under Perfect Defense state.
- A ranger skill that deals more damage to targets who get hit by panther.
-Necromancer is where it'd get more fun, but first, fix the status damage. 120 per tick should do 120 per tick, not 20 per tick in PvP. After, stacking status effects is actually enough, maybe one skill to capitalize on plague to deal bonus damage.

Preferably, before new skills though, Fix the Resistances and Fix the PvP DoT effects, only the DS and 1 of DMON DoT actually do anything. Do not reduce DS DoT, just make all the others accurate.

(Though I realize in terms of code, it'd be easier to remove the case for when PvP that reduces the DoT amount, which would leave people taking 4k from DS. Easy way isn't the best!)