Farauto

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 11:36 am

Skills for classes 31-65

Skills proposition for levels 50
since we created this fabulous games we did not see too much
change for skills, since it is of the most
exciting in the game, so I suggest you competence (Level 50)
I hope you made ​​to create .. Even after modification ...
Berserker: Brute Force: Inflicts damage xxx / Ignore 20% defense
the enemy (the percentage is added from the level of competence)
Paladin: Sacred blessing: All friends 10m radius earning 10% def
physical (the percentage is added from the level of competence)
Ranger: Follow instinct: Requires Stealth Mode / Attack Speed
+10% Chance to hit at distance 15% (the percentage adds one level
competence)
Assassin Ambush dazzling Inflicts damage xxx / State
bleeding (New) + Removes a deafult buff from the target (Ninja removes two buff / talent Form Level 86: remove 3 buff) ( Charginf Time is 60 sec)
Clerc: the grace of God ; Dodge chance and of hitting for the target + 25%
(the percentage is added from the level of competence)
Sage: Trap time: +xxx Magic damage + yyy nature damage and Unfit Immobilizes all
talent of the target during 3 sec
Sorcerer: Intuition: Immune against all negative status except
unconsciousness (+ +) ... For 10 seconds (the time is changed by changing the level)
Necromancer: Amaterasu: Deals magic damage xxx and yyy of
damage of the shadow / All stats target -20/10% Change event
the bleeding state (Cast Direct)
The important thing is to add skills .. This is just a preposition
... It is therefore up to you to offer! So that the GMs did! ..
Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJan 05, 2013 12:18 pm
o.O Wut?

The classes really don't need any extra skills. When you do your 66 class change you'll get a handful of new nifty skills as it is.

<center></center>

Farauto

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 3:08 am

Yess they do

A game is more exciting with extra skills , levels 66 and ++ are very pleasurble and great for one reason , The skills,
Besides levels 31-65 are unlocked for almost all players , adding a skills would be like a revolution !

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
PostedJan 06, 2013 4:21 am
No, this game does not need any more skills on lvl 31-65 classes. Most players don't even use all the skills they have now. They all stick to using some of their basic skills. If you want more skills just level up to the next class change. More skills have to be earned by leveling. Not just given to you for being there in the game.

Farauto

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2013 8:43 am

A proof

Go to Grand Fantasia's page on facebook
and go annonce a question to all players , it's not Gms who enjoys the game , but players does and skills will be like a revolution
Proff : Go to the page launch a question to all player to add new skills for 31-65 or not ... and here you go !

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
PostedJan 06, 2013 8:57 am
Now, I don't want to sound rude... But... You want me to go ask your question on GF FB fanpage??? If you want to proof something with that, you should do it yourself. Like I said before, skills have to be earned through leveling but it seems like you're not willing to make any effort on that.

I only stated why I think this game doesn't need more skills. Just my opinion.

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedJan 06, 2013 9:03 am
I, Myself, Think that the current skills for classes are good enough. They are basic skills and easy to use. Getting more skills for the classes would just make it too difficult to use and a pain to be able to learn how to use your class properly. At every class upgrade you get more skills. from when your a novice, right up to the class upgrade at lvl 85.

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedJan 06, 2013 9:12 am
I agree with the others. There are enough skills as it is. Earn more by leveling up. It is a good portion of what gives the incentive to level up. We're not GMs; we're players. And we say no, thank you.

rena_ishtar

Rank 0
rena_ishtar
PostedJan 07, 2013 6:25 am
"Sorcerer: Intuition: Immune against all negative status except
unconsciousness (+ +) ... For 10 seconds (the time is changed by changing the level"

not sure about the whole sorcer thing but i like the ability. the wiki gives little data about the newest class upgrades, the avatar being mine once i get there, so i think they should all go there. i am not against these abilities but i feel they are too strong fro the level bracket you wish them to be in.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 07, 2013 7:07 am
Eh. I sort of agree with this, then I don't. See, here's how I see it.

Classes 31-64, yes, the same skills get boring over and over again. But then, no matter how many skills you put into this game, there will always be that "Meh"niss about them. Unless the developers implement an independent moving skill with these skills (Example: Healing you throw heals at someone, you flip in the air and do meteor shower, you can flip while using scortching strike [I actually saw that in the sprite messengers challenge collisium, why we no have this?! Q-Q] etc etc,) then maybe some new skills could be in order. And even then thats what leveling is for. Most classes get mind blowing attacks at 66. And with the new tomes and new skills after THAT? Please. We need no new skills. My Saint's hotkey is full enough. I can't even put all my skills on the hotkey bar. <_>

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii