ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedJan 05, 2013 8:48 am

guys i cannot take this waiting anymore

( il still wait of course :) ) but its killing me Dx sorry this isnt a complaint and i know everyone
else is too >_< <3 so who cant wait for this game an why ? sorry if there is already thread about this but meh il make a new 1 Razz
Advertisement

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedJan 05, 2013 11:59 am
well over 2 years of serious waiting here and some part time off and on waiting before that

i loved this game from the first time i saw it and fell deeper in love during alpha
i cant wait to play again T_T

i dunno i guess ill just lvl my waiting life class a bit more till its capped *rolls*

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 05, 2013 1:01 pm
I'm playing RO2, and playing RO2 has made me realize... I REALLY WANNA PLAY LO. XD

ThesirKyle

Rank 0
ThesirKyle
PostedJan 05, 2013 1:59 pm
I actually can wait longer, but now the Korean Beta's are coming so soon, I would like to play to.
But ill survive untill LO comes out ^^

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedJan 05, 2013 2:20 pm
Waiting for a game you really want to play can be a bummer, so I just keep myself occupied by playing other games. zzz

<center><div> </div></center>

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedJan 05, 2013 5:34 pm
Good thing I have a lot of schoolwork to do lol ;4.

CaptorSollux

Rank 0
CaptorSollux
Space...sure, let's go with that United States
PostedJan 05, 2013 5:44 pm
Emyst wrote:
Good thing I have a lot of schoolwork to do lol ;4.  

A bit of this, and I have other games holding me over. I hope the wait won't be too much longer.

RinCD

Rank 0
RinCD
PostedJan 05, 2013 8:17 pm
Recently there is RO2 the second legend released on SEA, but after they ask us to download and play, and being tested in stress test.
They decide to make it region locked. OH God xD
NOW I really want badly to play LO Dx
waiting LO been so hard lately, no good game to pass the time, and there is not much update for us(the one waiting).

Should I just gave up my hope for LO? sigh.

Blah Blah Blah. Keep Chirping~ Idc.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 06, 2013 5:27 am
RinCD wrote:
Recently there is RO2 the second legend released on SEA, but after they ask us to download and play, and being tested in stress test.
waiting LO been so hard lately, no good game to pass the time, and there is not much update for us(the one waiting).

They didn't IP ban though, you can still play RO2 outside the four countries they decided to provide service for.

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedJan 06, 2013 7:36 am
iBambi wrote:
RinCD wrote:

They didn't IP ban though, you can still play RO2 outside the four countries they decided to provide service for.  
oh so thats what they did ? :O yeah ima still wait for this i havent given up on it or ever will Dx i just need somthing to keep me un bored as of now xD i hope lime odyssey comes out this year i have a feeling will defs come out this year cuz ko done there cb and then thai lands going to laucnh soon well thats what i heard from pplz o_o and then ours will be in cb i hope it comes sooner then we think Very Happy !! im dying for this game >_< <3 i hope theyl make an up date soon i know things are happing in the staff atm but gaah xD and be half on everyone else Very Happy