Author Message

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
6085
Location
Edmonton,Alberta (Toronto now) Canada
PostedJan 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Re: rc

PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
Sammetje1994 wrote:
Tomorrow i will announce the winners of this event!

Post ur entry on time!







Reserved.  

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO u cant do this to me!!
wait... is tomorrow today in the u.s or.... i can wait =\  


if he doesnt pick your entry, just change the name to my name. easy. Razz  


lmao.

From Gus, With Love.
Advertisement

tomcat1133

Rank 0
tomcat1133
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
51
Location
Canada
PostedJan 11, 2013 7:45 pm
good luck to everyone participating!!

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5181
Location
las vegas United States
PostedJan 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Re: rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
Sammetje1994 wrote:
Tomorrow i will announce the winners of this event!

Post ur entry on time!







Reserved.  

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO u cant do this to me!!
wait... is tomorrow today in the u.s or.... i can wait =\  


if he doesnt pick your entry, just change the name to my name. easy. Razz  


lmao.  


i win!

gurneet_1

Rank 4
Joined
21 Jul 2012
Posts
2054
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedJan 11, 2013 8:37 pm
Good luck to everyone but pretty sure Razor Woods and Topic are the top 3 lol

3vidently

Rank 1
3vidently
Joined
09 Apr 2012
Posts
279
Location
Mountain Land Canada
PostedJan 11, 2013 9:11 pm
I tried ._. Sorry I had to do this the day before, I had school and stuff.
I have 3 different versions, all slightly different



Made by Woods (x)

gurneet_1

Rank 4
Joined
21 Jul 2012
Posts
2054
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedJan 11, 2013 9:39 pm
3vidently wrote:
I tried ._. Sorry I had to do this the day before, I had school and stuff.
I have 3 different versions, all slightly different


 

It looks awesome but i see no difference in the 3 versions

3vidently

Rank 1
3vidently
Joined
09 Apr 2012
Posts
279
Location
Mountain Land Canada
PostedJan 11, 2013 9:43 pm
gurneet_1 wrote:

It looks awesome but i see no difference in the 3 versions  

The second is a tad lighter than the first. The third has diagonal lines as a sort of pattern in comparison to the second.

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
6085
Location
Edmonton,Alberta (Toronto now) Canada
PostedJan 11, 2013 9:47 pm

rc

3vidently wrote:
gurneet_1 wrote:

It looks awesome but i see no difference in the 3 versions  

The second is a tad lighter than the first. The third has diagonal lines as a sort of pattern in comparison to the second.  

excuse him. he has optical issues says aura.

From Gus, With Love.

Sammetje1994

Rank 2
Sammetje1994
Joined
18 Aug 2012
Posts
713
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 12, 2013 2:43 am
UPDATED.!

Event ended.

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
11817
Location
Would that be for here or Togo
PostedJan 12, 2013 3:00 am
Get on xfire buddy ~


Display posts from previous:   Sort by: