ShooopMedia

Rank 4
ShooopMedia
PostedJan 08, 2013 4:24 pm
Being represented by hackers makes us seem trashy.
They earned their spot in the World Championship then ruined it by hacking...
I know that having a team for USF is a huge deal but its lame how they get to go and have a chance at winning money and to represent us on something they don't even care about.

Heh, actually at the moment having hackers representing us does make sense.

Advertisement

Kimuri.

Rank 4
Kimuri.
PostedJan 08, 2013 4:35 pm
Topic. wrote:
kotaku23 wrote:
Topic. wrote:
BrntFrydRyce wrote:
I have a Question Topic. Why are they playing for USF. Bad Rep for us. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGquwsI8Djc . BTW: If you delete this message, look back and ask yourself. Why would you delete this comment and not delete their accounts?  

They were busted EXP hacking recently but they're already set to leave on .... Tuesday. It would be a waste of a trip now if that stopped the from going. They won The SF Nationals Tournament on November leading up to the WORLD TOURNAMENT in Thailand next week. I do not have the power to delete posts anything that happens to your posts is beyond my power. Where ever they stand in the SFWC rankings will determine where USF's reputation compared to the other SF's stands which atm is below standard.  

That means punishment will come after SFWC? But still good luck to them, they'll need it.  

The only thing I got out of that is that they exp hacked figuring they could get away with it but I highly doubt it'll effect them skillwise/teamwise @ Thailand. Hacking in general though was a huge low blow.  

I don't expect them to be listening and following the rules. I bet you that they hacked in the nats aswell.

They lost my trust.

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
PostedJan 08, 2013 4:48 pm
I can understand where everyone is coming from, but still they will be representing us and we could show a little bit of support atleast.

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedJan 08, 2013 4:49 pm
Kimuri. wrote:
Topic. wrote:
kotaku23 wrote:
Topic. wrote:
BrntFrydRyce wrote:
I have a Question Topic. Why are they playing for USF. Bad Rep for us. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGquwsI8Djc . BTW: If you delete this message, look back and ask yourself. Why would you delete this comment and not delete their accounts?  

They were busted EXP hacking recently but they're already set to leave on .... Tuesday. It would be a waste of a trip now if that stopped the from going. They won The SF Nationals Tournament on November leading up to the WORLD TOURNAMENT in Thailand next week. I do not have the power to delete posts anything that happens to your posts is beyond my power. Where ever they stand in the SFWC rankings will determine where USF's reputation compared to the other SF's stands which atm is below standard.  

That means punishment will come after SFWC? But still good luck to them, they'll need it.  

The only thing I got out of that is that they exp hacked figuring they could get away with it but I highly doubt it'll effect them skillwise/teamwise @ Thailand. Hacking in general though was a huge low blow.  

I don't expect them to be listening and following the rules. I bet you that they hacked in the nats aswell.

They lost my trust.  

Everyone in Nats recorded with FRAPS.

DFJShragie

Rank 3
DFJShragie
PostedJan 08, 2013 4:53 pm
just pointing out bypass exists, i dont really think any of them were hacking in the nats tourney

Kimuri.

Rank 4
Kimuri.
PostedJan 08, 2013 5:06 pm
Topic. wrote:
Kimuri. wrote:
Topic. wrote:
kotaku23 wrote:
Topic. wrote:
BrntFrydRyce wrote:

They lost my trust.  

I hope you realize there are fraps bypasses too

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedJan 08, 2013 5:15 pm
Kimuri. wrote:
Topic. wrote:
Kimuri. wrote:
Topic. wrote:
kotaku23 wrote:
Topic. wrote:
BrntFrydRyce wrote:

They lost my trust.  

Skill wise I doubt they hack. They probably are indeed literally the best team to play for us in USF atm just that they set themselves that low just to gain EXP.

DFJShragie

Rank 3
DFJShragie
PostedJan 08, 2013 5:25 pm
Topic. wrote:
Kimuri. wrote:
Topic. wrote:
Kimuri. wrote:
Topic. wrote:
kotaku23 wrote:
Topic. wrote:
BrntFrydRyce wrote:

They lost my trust.  

Skill wise I doubt they hack. They probably are indeed literally the best team to play for us in USF atm just that they set themselves that low just to gain EXP.  

EXACTLY this,

however i think Aeria should put it in the ToS or something that if you win a tournament and are subject to some sort of prize, if any winner is caught hacking the whole team should have the pay for the expenses of the prize and should not get to participate .

iv6999

Rank 2
iv6999
PostedJan 08, 2013 5:38 pm
In the bottom line here, they deserve to be there in terms of skillwise, though they don't deserve to be there in terms of dignity and respect towards the community or the game.
I personally would'nt want a team of game abusers who say they don't even care about the game to be representing the game i'm playing, in any point of time, and letting them go and compete because of the flight is tonight and it's a waste of tickets? the most pathetic thing i have ever heard, you basically give them a free pass, because as Karnage have allready said, they don't care about the game and they intend to quit from it right after the tournament, so they don't give a single Free Knights about their accounts, the only effective punishment would be something around the upcoming tournament.
Anyway, no one will probably care about our comments and thoughts, surprisingly, so i wish WLAG a lot of good luck, just for the cause of showing how good is our USF skillwise, and maybe even getting a tiny bit of forgiveness for all the respect they have lost pn our side by getting into a respected place on the tour.

G0dsGift

Rank 0
G0dsGift
PostedJan 08, 2013 5:39 pm

Hi

Good Luck in the tournament do us all proud.