Manganesee

Rank 1
PostedJan 05, 2013 9:25 am
The only way you get the effort required from the community is to have a 0 tolerance policy on hacking. A good place to start is here by making an example of WLAG by removing the privilege of representing USF purely based upon the fact they were stonewall caught abusing a hack. Once that happens everyone can see that aeria means business and that there really is no margin for error when it comes to hacking.

Where is the use in banning them but still allowing them to participate in worlds? What kind of message does that send to the people of the community? As far as I'm concerned they have used up any kind of chances they had a long time ago and its time that someone in the senior management team of SF realizes that allowing the team that won the national tournament to walk all over your rules is unacceptable under any and every circumstance.

Allowing them to go to the tournament will cost them more money in the long run than this initial loss now cause the havoc these hacks are causing will not end until Aeria make some kind of statement. There won't be a community left if we create dual standards.

Advertisement

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedJan 05, 2013 9:39 am
So who then goes to SFWC 2013 to represent USF?

Law | Sniper

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedJan 05, 2013 9:40 am
I can agree about the 0 tolerance policy regarding hacking but at this point it's honestly too late to initiate something like that with WLAG. I believe though that once the stable form of competition ( clan system ) comes into play and the senior management of SF starts getting ahold of things as in.. seeing how the competitive end ticks from the inside and out then a 0 tolerance policy like that can come into play.

Allowing them in the tournament costing them more money in the long run? The only thing harming the amount of money Aeria makes from SF is the ridiculous storm of hacks and hackers that was released during the most inactive time of anyone from the Aeria Staff to act upon.. the holidays.

Manganesee

Rank 1
PostedJan 05, 2013 9:42 am
Innovator_ wrote:

No one.

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedJan 05, 2013 9:44 am
Manganesee wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:

No one.  

Going to have to disagree with that. Let them compete and then ban em. Too much stress and time put into this situation and letting the final result being that no one represents USF is dumb.

Law | Sniper

Manganesee

Rank 1
PostedJan 05, 2013 10:06 am
Innovator_ wrote:
Manganesee wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:

No one.  

Going to have to disagree with that. Let them compete and then ban em. Too much stress and time put into this situation and letting the final result being that no one represents USF is dumb.  

karnbro wrote:
@the exp hacking comment

we just dont care about this game anymore we've all played it too long and are quitting when we get back  

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedJan 05, 2013 10:16 am
Ryan_SF wrote:
karnbro wrote:
@the exp hacking comment

we just dont care about this game anymore we've all played it too long and are quitting when we get back  

Don't blame you to be honest, the game is going back downhill.  

+1 all these hackers ...

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedJan 06, 2013 1:46 pm
Memphis is going to simply enjoy seeing Karnage now.

destocot

Rank 0
destocot
PostedJan 06, 2013 7:52 pm
when exactly does this start i want to be able to watch all of it live

christopher487

Rank 0
christopher487
PostedJan 06, 2013 7:58 pm
The streams are going to be sooo sick, I might as well watch it during my class