Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedJan 05, 2013 2:33 am
Updated.
FlyLie Gaming will help me keep track of the schedules for the matches and I should be able to get the recording of the Press Conference on their first day.

Advertisement

karnbro

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 5:32 am
@the exp hacking comment

we just dont care about this game anymore we've all played it too long and are quitting when we get back

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
PostedJan 05, 2013 6:00 am
karnbro wrote:
@the exp hacking comment

we just dont care about this game anymore we've all played it too long and are quitting when we get back  

Don't blame you to be honest, the game is going back downhill.

Ryecen

Rank 2
PostedJan 05, 2013 6:55 am
I shant quit this lame/boring/hacker/lagger/glitch/tank/bug INFESTED game as long as I live Very Happy

(Shall not = Shant)

Manganesee

Rank 1
PostedJan 05, 2013 7:48 am
Gotta be kidding me? So now they get caught using hacks and still no consequences? haha this game and the way it is being moderated is an absolute joke XD

Topic.

Topic.
PostedJan 05, 2013 7:52 am
Manganesee wrote:
Gotta be kidding me? So now they get caught using hacks and still no consequences? haha this game and the way it is being moderated is an absolute joke XD  

Of course any form of hacking comes with consequence heck..
All the busts i see in usfu and eu-sf is ridiculous like it's not even funny anymore lol
Did you expect their flights to be canceled last min days before they're set to depart. I don't think memphis and vert will take too kindly to this when they meet.

Manganesee

Rank 1
PostedJan 05, 2013 8:16 am   Last edited by Manganesee on Jan 05, 2013 8:27 am. Edited 1 time in total
People in their position are supposed to set an example and if they can't set a good one then they should just keep their mouths shut and do their utmost to not set a bad one.

So yea I think they should cancel their flights and disqualify them from the tourny because that is an utter disgrace and I'm shocked they would be stupid enough to do that, so much so that I'd prefer we have no one represent USF because clearly they are lacking the brainpower to give any kind of impression that could be deemed good

Topic.

Topic.
PostedJan 05, 2013 8:27 am
Manganesee wrote:
People in their position are supposed to set an example and if they can't set a good one then they should just keep their mouths shut and do their utmost to not set a bad one.

So yea I think they should cancel their flights and disqualify them from the tourny because that is an utter disgrace and I'm shocked they would be stupid enough to do that, so much so that I'd prefer we have no one represent USF because clearly they are lacking the brainpower to give any kind of impression that could be deemed good.  

I'd agree that they pretty much shamed the entire USF community but in all honesty it's way too late to even think about that the tickets didn't come cheap. If all goes well they can perform better this year then last years team and when they come back they can follow through with the rest of the consequences to their actions but word around USFU is that Karnage got banned already. But the show MUST go on I'd rather show up with w/e we have then not show up @ all those tickets costed alot and the effort into getting them wasn't easy too might as well make their money's worth.

Manganesee

Rank 1
PostedJan 05, 2013 8:38 am
Well I couldn't disagree more strongly. Aeria being generous enough to fund their trip to represent USF is a privilege and they quite clearly proved, not only here but when they won the tourny, that they don't deserve it which is why it should be taken away. How many times are these people gunna get second chances, Karnage was already on his before nats even started?

At the stage they are at being the best at the game is no longer enough to cut it, you have to behave like role models and use your brain sometimes and they clearly haven't realized that fast enough. SO no the cost is not relevant, its an expensive mistake from aeria's perspective but hopefully they learn to refine their methods of picking who goes to worlds next time if there even is a next time.

Topic.

Topic.
PostedJan 05, 2013 9:14 am
Manganesee wrote:
Well I couldn't disagree more strongly. Aeria being generous enough to fund their trip to represent USF is a privilege and they quite clearly proved, not only here but when they won the tourny, that they don't deserve it which is why it should be taken away. How many times are these people gunna get second chances, Karnage was already on his before nats even started?

At the stage they are at being the best at the game is no longer enough to cut it, you have to behave like role models and use your brain sometimes and they clearly haven't realized that fast enough. SO no the cost is not relevant, its an expensive mistake from aeria's perspective but hopefully they learn to refine their methods of picking who goes to worlds next time if there even is a next time.  

The only person that got a second chance was Karnage and he only got that second chance and he lost that chance as of a few days ago but given all the preparation the team AND Aeria went through to get all this prepared financially their trip is already set in stone. This little incident regarding team WLAG shouldn't effect their skill and team coordination @ all . They will suffer the consequences of course but they should still be able to prepare themselves against the international teams.

The entire WLAG situation has been a topic of controversy since Thanksgiving things come and go alot of tension was made and alot of unnecessary remarks were made but hey.. the competition of this game made it further then expected. I don't believe just because one team messed up doesn't mean they can mess up the competition for everyone.

The cost here would be extremely relevant seeing as how the process of prep and payment did not come easy. Regardless of how they establish themselves upon the SF Community it's their decision to determine how they are planning to do that. The course of action that's taken to punish any hacker has already been done. THERE WILL BE AND CAN BE A NEXT TIME.. but at the condition this game is running @ atm it's certainly hard to tell. One thing I can say is though regardless of which team actually went the situation would be the same. Alot of people from EU-SF and USFU alike have been busted hacking and it's pretty pathetic.

Since the international competition might have received the news already the spectators of SFWC will definitely and obviously question how the USF National Team would bother to hack in the first place. 2012 = USF Year of the Hackers. Generally speaking USF is a mess right now nothing is complete. The community can also reflect the game and from the looks of how some players are.. the only way this game can make a 100% turn around to the right direction will take alot more then just the developers engineering of the game. Members of this community from every end will have to pitch into that effort.