ella.siya

Rank 3
ella.siya
PostedJan 08, 2013 4:30 pm
oruspi wrote:
ella.siya wrote:
CN thinks I am the worst clan master ever because I dont command my people. I am like ' They can think for themselves. I am their friend , not their dictator.' The answer I got was ' Yea this is a mind of a great master PFF'
+ there is this thing , I don't really know what it is to be honest. They always started uneven when my clan was going against them and when people were trying to join they got instantly disconnected. [ that happened 4 times in a row to JR19 and llDoberMannl ]
+ we were winning , somebody crashed the room and after we rejoined [ the room was still TheLaw's ] they said : This is how you win , GG.
+ ever since we brought our clan for a mini clan war in channel 2 [ cause they never wanna clan war us in 14 ] they kick me and Shark from every room , even if we're alone there.
So yea , just TheLaw. They think they are supreme and they can't take a defeat.
Tip : correct their english. They get MAAAD.  

Well... We CW'd vs you guys in the past.. We won all.. So when I come back, I'd be happy to CW against you guys again... I just need some time and old friends which are coming back soon Smile
+ Gotta admit.. We got famous becuz of stacking.. Like a Baussssss...

EDIT : When I said past I meant when I was CWing.. Not 2-5 weeks ago..
That were good times <3  

Then get online and let's play !
I've been asking CN and CN through Katy of a LOOOONG time to cw and they don't want to.

Advertisement

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedJan 08, 2013 4:32 pm
ella.siya wrote:
oruspi wrote:
ella.siya wrote:
CN thinks I am the worst clan master ever because I dont command my people. I am like ' They can think for themselves. I am their friend , not their dictator.' The answer I got was ' Yea this is a mind of a great master PFF'
+ there is this thing , I don't really know what it is to be honest. They always started uneven when my clan was going against them and when people were trying to join they got instantly disconnected. [ that happened 4 times in a row to JR19 and llDoberMannl ]
+ we were winning , somebody crashed the room and after we rejoined [ the room was still TheLaw's ] they said : This is how you win , GG.
+ ever since we brought our clan for a mini clan war in channel 2 [ cause they never wanna clan war us in 14 ] they kick me and Shark from every room , even if we're alone there.
So yea , just TheLaw. They think they are supreme and they can't take a defeat.
Tip : correct their english. They get MAAAD.  

Well... We CW'd vs you guys in the past.. We won all.. So when I come back, I'd be happy to CW against you guys again... I just need some time and old friends which are coming back soon Smile
+ Gotta admit.. We got famous becuz of stacking.. Like a Baussssss...

EDIT : When I said past I meant when I was CWing.. Not 2-5 weeks ago..
That were good times <3  

Then get online and let's play !
I've been asking CN and CN through Katy of a LOOOONG time to cw and they don't want to.  

You know.. I have a real life.. I'm busy with school and hanging out with friends.. I got no time for games.. Yea.. I'm pretty active on the forums, because I make my homework on my computer.. Anyway, I'll be back soon, with 2 very very very legit players. Smile

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedJan 08, 2013 7:05 pm
Haha at this thread. And, I love you D3mon, but the Ancients is known to stack too.

Stacked rooms to avoid:
TheLaw
TheAncients
WUPURASS (shame, they used to be really pro non ap back in the day)
NewGroup

and I know there's more cropping up every day, but pretty much if any of the names are on a room and the clan is in, the room will be stacked.

GoldJaguar

Rank 2
GoldJaguar
PostedJan 08, 2013 7:29 pm
Stacked rooms to avoid o_O
I prefer to fight em all day
Wupurass does a shared stack with TheLaw when theres not enough to make 1 stack each.. so cute

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedJan 08, 2013 9:37 pm
GoldJaguar wrote:
Stacked rooms to avoid o_O
I prefer to fight em all day
Wupurass does a shared stack with TheLaw when theres not enough to make 1 stack each.. so cute  

Haha, I join them too, I'm just saying...

It's more interesting when you're not the only one trying to oppose a stack though. Certain clans stack so hard they just steamroll whole teams in moments.

However it's sort of silly to go in to a stacked room knowing it's stacked to complain about stacking. The clans don't care, it's a waste of personal energy. Now if you join and tease them just enough to get them mad that's different. Very Happy

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedJan 08, 2013 9:58 pm
GirlBlunder wrote:
Haha at this thread. And, I love you D3mon, but the Ancients is known to stack too.

Stacked rooms to avoid:
TheLaw
TheAncients
NewGroup

and I know there's more cropping up every day, but pretty much if any of the names are on a room and the clan is in, the room will be stacked.  

Add CH3SSM4T3 in there too. No offence to Venom but there's some of the members like to stack too.

xlEpicHiqh

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2013 3:13 am
GirlBlunder wrote:

Stacked rooms to avoid:
TheLaw
TheAncients
NewGroup

Yea Right.

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
PostedJan 09, 2013 8:22 am
I can't be the only1 who plays against own pride mates if it's a bit stacked to even it out a bit....(Now that's a mouthful to read)
Like yesterday..Yeah my kdr in the game wasn't as good as it normally is, but I did have fun pistoling friends:)

Yeah bad score as you can see, but who cares?
It's more fun to play around with friends rather than having stacked games against others.

Just randomly chose a picture from yesterday:)
Sorry Ella xD

samurai.se7en

Rank 0
samurai.se7en
PostedJan 09, 2013 8:35 am

RED..KING

samurai.se7en

Rank 0
samurai.se7en
PostedJan 09, 2013 8:41 am
[img]http://www.google.com.my/imgres?q=k+project+mikoto+suoh+GIF&hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1360&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=4t_DlZStp4gTbM:&imgrefurl=http://red--king.tumblr.com/post/34192921647&docid=IttMgyQt3qeV0M&imgurl=http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcdces39eb1r02l78.gif&w=500&h=280&ei=737tUOSzMcyeiQfd8IDIDQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=469&sig=104880225297254411622&page=4&tbnh=151&tbnw=266&start=82&ndsp=34&ved=1t:429,r:86,s:0,i:347&tx=87&ty=63