Author Message

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
Joined
19 Sep 2011
Posts
2176
Location
Croatia
PostedJan 08, 2013 3:38 am
GoldJaguar wrote:
If one sees CNsniper ingame, you absolutely MUST ask him about his underwear modelling career. LOLs guaranteed

Wupurass has pretty much become thelaw now, they have a stacked room up 24/7, and they abuse AP to the max. Had some funny games with them and rizzo today, we beat the stack a couple times and they went maaaaad. Also got into the traditional argument with rizzo about my aimbotting. Good times  


Lol...Rizzo is 1 funny guy !! xD

Advertisement

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
Joined
24 Jun 2011
Posts
2981
Location
Texas United States
PostedJan 08, 2013 4:34 am
orbitgumsux wrote:
omg greatness is present
 


OMG Roidz lolol. I am definitely asking him about his modeling career and telling him Roidz say hi, or maybe I might even shout it X) . It will be epic lol

ella.siya

Rank 3
ella.siya
Joined
22 Jun 2010
Posts
1564
Location
Somewhere over the rainbow , Romania
PostedJan 08, 2013 6:30 am
CN thinks I am the worst clan master ever because I dont command my people. I am like ' They can think for themselves. I am their friend , not their dictator.' The answer I got was ' Yea this is a mind of a great master PFF'
+ there is this thing , I don't really know what it is to be honest. They always started uneven when my clan was going against them and when people were trying to join they got instantly disconnected. [ that happened 4 times in a row to JR19 and llDoberMannl ]
+ we were winning , somebody crashed the room and after we rejoined [ the room was still TheLaw's ] they said : This is how you win , GG.
+ ever since we brought our clan for a mini clan war in channel 2 [ cause they never wanna clan war us in 14 ] they kick me and Shark from every room , even if we're alone there.
So yea , just TheLaw. They think they are supreme and they can't take a defeat.
Tip : correct their english. They get MAAAD.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
3846
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 08, 2013 9:00 am
I might as well post this for the lolz:


(is from a month ago)

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
Joined
21 Jun 2010
Posts
5552
Location
Wassenaar Netherlands
PostedJan 08, 2013 9:46 am
ella.siya wrote:
CN thinks I am the worst clan master ever because I dont command my people. I am like ' They can think for themselves. I am their friend , not their dictator.' The answer I got was ' Yea this is a mind of a great master PFF'
+ there is this thing , I don't really know what it is to be honest. They always started uneven when my clan was going against them and when people were trying to join they got instantly disconnected. [ that happened 4 times in a row to JR19 and llDoberMannl ]
+ we were winning , somebody crashed the room and after we rejoined [ the room was still TheLaw's ] they said : This is how you win , GG.
+ ever since we brought our clan for a mini clan war in channel 2 [ cause they never wanna clan war us in 14 ] they kick me and Shark from every room , even if we're alone there.
So yea , just TheLaw. They think they are supreme and they can't take a defeat.
Tip : correct their english. They get MAAAD.  


Well... We CW'd vs you guys in the past.. We won all.. So when I come back, I'd be happy to CW against you guys again... I just need some time and old friends which are coming back soon Smile
+ Gotta admit.. We got famous becuz of stacking.. Like a Baussssss...

EDIT : When I said past I meant when I was CWing.. Not 2-5 weeks ago..
That were good times <3

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
Joined
12 Oct 2009
Posts
974
Location
Somewhere within Finland
PostedJan 08, 2013 9:49 am
oruspi wrote:
Well... We CW'd vs you guys in the past.. We won all.. So when I come back, I'd be happy to CW against you guys again... I just need some time and old friends which are coming back soon Smile+ Gotta admit.. We got famous becuz of stacking.. Like a Baussssss...

EDIT : When I said past I meant when I was CWing.. Not 2-5 weeks ago..
That were good times <3  


Hmmmh.... Okay.

About the stacking. It's disgusting. I actually would prefer to see your clan a bit seperated and help noobier teams but I doubt that fully.

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
Joined
21 Jun 2010
Posts
5552
Location
Wassenaar Netherlands
PostedJan 08, 2013 10:08 am
Space_Agent wrote:
oruspi wrote:
Well... We CW'd vs you guys in the past.. We won all.. So when I come back, I'd be happy to CW against you guys again... I just need some time and old friends which are coming back soon Smile+ Gotta admit.. We got famous becuz of stacking.. Like a Baussssss...

EDIT : When I said past I meant when I was CWing.. Not 2-5 weeks ago..
That were good times <3  


Hmmmh.... Okay.

About the stacking. It's disgusting. I actually would prefer to see your clan a bit seperated and help noobier teams but I doubt that fully.  


That's just how we are.. I can't change anything about that fact lol..Sometimes it is just cool to play stacked so you can chill a bit, because you have 7 other AP'ers XD I sometimes play against TheLaw when I feel like it.. XD And yes.. It is in fact hard.. No way to win, unless you have AP'ers in your team or hackers.. xD but bwah.. Who cares that we stack.. Don't like the stack? You can simply leave the room..

paranoia1232

Rank 1
paranoia1232
Joined
13 Oct 2012
Posts
332
Location
I'm hiding in Denmark
PostedJan 08, 2013 10:13 am
TheAncients ftw,

- Clevelandfamily

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
Joined
12 Aug 2012
Posts
983
Location
New York City United States
PostedJan 08, 2013 11:58 am
played the law yesterday on wolf destruction s2 mode, lost against their stack but i did get 47/5 score, with a bunch of new players on my team Very Happy

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
Joined
12 Aug 2009
Posts
1143
Location
Croatia
PostedJan 08, 2013 3:35 pm
Thelaw always sucked and stacked nothing new lmao.

I still remember when cnsniper made his whole clan report just to get me banned. I trolled him so bad and made him lose his brains lol

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: