minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedJan 31, 2013 9:56 am
I saw this thread too late origionally to keep count of my kills to see if i would qualify. But it did seem to add some more PvP. There is a topic for costumes as a reward up too.. but no next event? I thought was a good idea.. keep them up please Wink

Advertisement

Cevic_89

Rank 0
Cevic_89
PostedJan 31, 2013 5:04 pm
They paid us but still missing the price from 15 jan...the lapis box, the dungeon map and smth else i forgot

Sighborg88

Aeria: Product Manager
Sighborg88
PostedJan 31, 2013 8:14 pm
The prizes have been paid out for the event ending on 1/22.

Unfortunately, the data for the event ending on the 15th was lost. Because this is a new implementation on our system there have been a few bugs and unfortunately we can't recover the kill counts for that week.

These bugs are the reason the payouts have been delayed and why there is currently not an event. We've fixed the system but are in the process of verifying it and hope to have another event starting next week.

In compensation for the lost data for the event ending on the 15th, the next event will have the rewards from that event added on. We'll announce exactly what the event is soon but want to make sure it's something particularly valuable for the inconvenience.

We apologize for the missed event. We're working to make sure that in the future not only that none are missed but that the events are also paid out on time.

"Does anyone have a soldering gun I can borrow? I'd like to use it to attach a soldering gun to myself."

Infinity_Dragon

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 9:29 pm
well i dont see mine yet...ended 1/22

kerrrblahhh

Rank 4
kerrrblahhh
PostedJan 31, 2013 9:40 pm
Sighborg88 wrote:

Have yet to receive the 22nd prizes still.

vintagephoenix

Rank 1
vintagephoenix
PostedFeb 01, 2013 7:17 am
Sighborg88 wrote:

Unfortunately, the data for the event ending on the 15th was lost. Because this is a new implementation on our system there have been a few bugs and unfortunately we can't recover the kill counts for that week.

These bugs are the reason the payouts have been delayed and why there is currently not an event. We've fixed the system but are in the process of verifying it and hope to have another event starting next week.

In compensation for the lost data for the event ending on the 15th, the next event will have the rewards from that event added on. We'll announce exactly what the event is soon but want to make sure it's something particularly valuable for the inconvenience.

We apologize for the missed event. We're working to make sure that in the future not only that none are missed but that the events are also paid out on time.  

Thanks for the update Sighborg. We appreciate you working out the kinks before putting another one up.

Stuffman6

Rank 0
Stuffman6
PostedFeb 01, 2013 9:13 am

Prize

Glad to hear you guys are working on the bugs and fixing them, but I still haven't gotten my Reward for the 1/22 Event yet. Any help would be appreciated =O

Dark.Frenklin

Rank 1
Dark.Frenklin
PostedFeb 01, 2013 9:44 am
check your bank i have reward there

kerrrblahhh

Rank 4
kerrrblahhh
PostedFeb 01, 2013 9:51 am
Dark.Frenklin wrote:

No banks in Phoenix

Stuffman6

Rank 0
Stuffman6
PostedFeb 01, 2013 10:23 am
kerrrblahhh wrote:
Dark.Frenklin wrote:

No banks in Phoenix  

^Yup, and I've heard of some people getting their reward but only like 1/10peoople. I did the event an I know for a fact some other people did and no reward >.<