geoffinho2006

Rank 3
PostedMar 06, 2013 11:33 am
So you all are complaining because: 1) You did what you were going to do anyway, PvP. 2) It was not a waste of your time because you got kills and would have anyway, and 3) it is a free item that you get for doing pretty much nothing with little effort as you didn't change your in game routine at all.

Please do not complain if:
1) You got your kills through medal quests
2) You didn't get the kills required
3) Didn't meet the requirements to qualify.

Quit QQing its free stuff what is the big deal? You got a bunch of kills to add to your ranks and had fun why can't that be enough? Oh yeah I forgot that the socially acceptable thing to do nowadays is be greedy and rude... right. Rolling Eyes

Advertisement

Spookee69

Rank 1
PostedMar 06, 2013 2:28 pm
Hi

I think its better to make 1 post for every event.. I did send in a ticket for the costume event and did get my costume. But not the 500 kill rewards. And now they say there is no event that ended on 2.19. Sigborg, I think you need to talk to the people that does the tickets. They obvoisly cant find the event anymore. And I havent got a site to show them the post couse it isnt there anymore. Pls fix it.

greygear

Rank 0
PostedMar 06, 2013 5:54 pm
geoffinho2006 wrote:
So you all are complaining because: 1) You did what you were going to do anyway, PvP. 2) It was not a waste of your time because you got kills and would have anyway, and 3) it is a free item that you get for doing pretty much nothing with little effort as you didn't change your in game routine at all.

Quit QQing its free stuff what is the big deal? You got a bunch of kills to add to your ranks and had fun why can't that be enough? Oh yeah I forgot that the socially acceptable thing to do nowadays is be greedy and rude... right. Rolling Eyes  
you're saying is not a waste of our time because we got kills? Some people quit grinding because of that kills. And not everyone rank up easily. youre glad because you got low rank and rank up easily.

Durlgrim

Rank 3
Durlgrim
PostedMar 06, 2013 8:05 pm
watcher876 wrote:
guess since the exp boost was for lvl 31-79 it is appropriate seeing as how they have no PVP zone for that lvl and they need to lvl apparently.  

Off topic, but I gotta say I love your acct. pic. First thing that popped into my head when I saw that was "Up a tree" hahahahaha!

If you ever played Zork, you'll get it, otherwise nvm.

Omg, I played that on a C64, I'm gaining in age.

minideth

Rank 2
minideth
PostedMar 06, 2013 9:01 pm
Spookee69 wrote:
Hi

I think its better to make 1 post for every event.. I did send in a ticket for the costume event and did get my costume. But not the 500 kill rewards. And now they say there is no event that ended on 2.19. Sigborg, I think you need to talk to the people that does the tickets. They obvoisly cant find the event anymore. And I havent got a site to show them the post couse it isnt there anymore. Pls fix it.  

It's not here anymore since it is re-used but i had copied for our guild forums. I received my items w/in the time though. But maybe this will help you for your ticket.

Weekly Battle Bonus PvP Event
Get kills and receive FREE items!

This Week's Prizes:

Round 1: All who earn at least 500 kills will receive:

•7-Day Prevent of Item Drop

•7-Day Dungeon Map Scroll

•3 x Mystra Lapis Boxes

Round 2: All who earn at least 1000 kills will receive:

•Bee Costume (30-Days)

In addition to the rewards for earning 500 kills.

Please allow 3-5 business days for the items to be delivered

When

Now through Tuesday, February 19th @ 8:59PM PST

Who

Any Shaiya player! All servers, including Phoenix.

How

Get at least 500 PvP kills during the time of the event to qualify for round 1 prizes. Get at least 1000 to qualify for round 2 prizes (in addition to round 1 prizes).

Note: They have to be actual kills, kills gained from quests do not count.

The kills must be gained on a single character, only one reward per server per account. (In other words, you can get the reward on Phoenix and Merged, but not multiple rewards for either.)  

Spookee69

Rank 1
PostedMar 07, 2013 5:05 am
minideth wrote:
Spookee69 wrote:
Hi

It's not here anymore since it is re-used but i had copied for our guild forums. I received my items w/in the time though. But maybe this will help you for your ticket.

Weekly Battle Bonus PvP Event
Get kills and receive FREE items!

This Week's Prizes:

Round 1: All who earn at least 500 kills will receive:

•7-Day Prevent of Item Drop

•7-Day Dungeon Map Scroll

•3 x Mystra Lapis Boxes

Round 2: All who earn at least 1000 kills will receive:

•Bee Costume (30-Days)

In addition to the rewards for earning 500 kills.

Please allow 3-5 business days for the items to be delivered

When

Now through Tuesday, February 19th @ 8:59PM PST

Who

Any Shaiya player! All servers, including Phoenix.

How

Get at least 500 PvP kills during the time of the event to qualify for round 1 prizes. Get at least 1000 to qualify for round 2 prizes (in addition to round 1 prizes).

Note: They have to be actual kills, kills gained from quests do not count.

The kills must be gained on a single character, only one reward per server per account. (In other words, you can get the reward on Phoenix and Merged, but not multiple rewards for either.)  

Thank you so much, hope this will do the trick Smile)

Durlgrim

Rank 3
Durlgrim
PostedMar 07, 2013 4:57 pm
Is this still an active event, or just another thing that players enjoyed that AGE is letting go to the way-side? Last updated 2/21/13....

geoffinho2006

Rank 3
PostedMar 10, 2013 9:25 pm
greygear wrote:
geoffinho2006 wrote:

you're saying is not a waste of our time because we got kills? Some people quit grinding because of that kills. And not everyone rank up easily. youre glad because you got low rank and rank up easily.  

No, I am glad because I am okay with having an average rank and that I have a life to live and therefor have limited time for shaiya. Lets face it, no one quit grinding for this event, everyone had PvP chars ready so no time wasted.

greygear

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2013 5:57 am
geoffinho2006 wrote:
greygear wrote:
geoffinho2006 wrote:

No, I am glad because I am okay with having an average rank and that I have a life to live and therefor have limited time for shaiya. Lets face it, no one quit grinding for this event, everyone had PvP chars ready so no time wasted.  
Thats not even average thats low fool. Out of so many ranks and youre like rank 4

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
PostedMar 11, 2013 9:07 am
um...i got everything but the heroic ring.....