Shalghar

Rank 1
Shalghar
PostedJan 21, 2013 1:05 am
LordRapthorne wrote:
All RT's are investigated and replied to by humans. scripted responses are used for the "standard" RT's (ban appeal, bug reports, etc etc), as it saves time and allows the GM's to get through RT's more quickly. (can you imagine how long it would take to sift through thousands of RT's if the GM's typed up a fresh response to every single one?)  

I would like to believe this but my experience with RT procedures says otherwise.
Advertisement

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedJan 21, 2013 8:07 am
that sad, twelvesky 2 about to be the same...

MastaJ16

Rank 2
MastaJ16
PostedFeb 10, 2013 9:34 pm
blueskyboi91 wrote:
that sad, twelvesky 2 about to be the same...  

Twelve Sky 2 is barely clinging to life, the god system is what started the server massacres. Stats point system is too blunt all factions have the same base stats unlike in ts1...1 Str point = 5 dmg for Jins where as 1 Str point = 3 dmg for fujin (just an example but somewhat true) heres my Source: http://12sky.alt1games.co.kr/info/class/3 :at one point in TS 2 i was one of the strongest at g12 full leets but then the elite sets came out and again was new system where a g12 full elites (normal) cant even hurt a full g12 elite set 5 user along with the rebirth system...just made the game dreadful and painful to play. So i quit g12 Nangin full Elite Set 3 Xaffire (The Legendary Jinong for all the wrong reasons lol) Nemesis Server.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedFeb 12, 2013 2:20 am
If you read this entire thread without looking at name/rank icons on the left, you would have no idea who is a GS and who isn't.