spacefire11
PostedJan 06, 2013 4:51 am
Meh i just play one game Smile

Advertisement

Shalghar

Rank 1
Shalghar
PostedJan 06, 2013 6:35 am
A GS who is unable to be what the program intended him or her to be, a mediator, helper and lastly interface between aeria and players is indeed unnecessary.

Before acting up like a poor undeservedly attacked group do not forget who started the current round of insults, for example by calling players terrorists.

A mailbot-like "reaction" or other automated response is no sign of any work being done in an RT, just of the software doing what it was programmed for. Redirecting complaints to the mailbot section can be interpreted as "noone cares but waste a bit of time to fill out forms that go directly to the spam folder".

Still only words, no visible work at all and of course no answer showing me any effects of this invisible work.
You even fail to see why i distrust mere words but of course its all players fault not to be utterly grateful for questionable behaviour and statements and not clinging to blind belief.

GSes have often enough given false or incomplete information, often enough defended obvious mistakes and fails, so believing they are all knowing and in any case right with anything they say just because they have an additional comms line to the GMs as well as believing all GS are working for the players is not an option.
Sad for those who are still working for the game and not their own purposes.

Never tell a customer whom you expect to voluntarily put money into a game that problems - especially persistant ones - with the product are not his business. They are, even when confidential information about these issues may be aeria intern only.
As is said so often but not fully understood, free to play, free to pay. Convincing people that a product is worth to pay for can only be achieved by game and service quality.

Service quality includes visible activity of those who claim to work. Or at least visible effects of this invisible work. The very same informations altering the views of the GS and not available to normal players are part of the problem. This altered view leads to alienation from a "real" players point of view and makes GSes that are unaware of this effect unable to fulfill the job they once chose to do because they lost the touch with the frustration on the non informed side of the wall.

Now go talking about mirrors again. And again, try to understand what went wrong and why.

Smartie19

Rank 3
Smartie19
PostedJan 06, 2013 12:02 pm

Yep, thats a tin foil hat.

Purity2001

Rank 1
Purity2001
PostedJan 07, 2013 1:22 am
Shalghar wrote:
Secrecy wrote:

You consider US out of touch? US? The guys that talk to the GMs like every day? Cmon, there's a difference between criticism and downright rant for rant's sake. You can trust us when we tell you that there ARE people handling your tickets. Don't think the GSs would not be concerned about the community and their issues and therefore ASK the GMs if there is enough support available. That is part of our job.  

Yes you are out of touch.

Talking to GMs that actually show no interest at all in LC anymore seems to have altered your view. Show me any GM activity in Forum that is not merchandise/self advert, propaganda, empty promise, Copy/paste stuff or simple spam.

Words do not count at all, there have been too many. Facts count.
Facts like this one:

8281131 [Last Chaos in English] Possible glitch or exploitable bug in personal dungeon 2: princess and the trolls Hold-Aeria 2012-08-24 17:14:32

Facts like GMs and GS alike fleeing from the sinking ship of LC. Do you really believe any censoring will blind players and make them forget or ignore reality ?

Facts like Ele bugs, Pet bugs, any bugs persistant longer than a year or even being in the game since 2007. So please don´t give that propaganda about anyone doing anything on the game or for the game until those fairy tales are backed up by something players can see.

Those are the words of a mere player, called terrorist by some GS who fled from her "beloved" LC. Try to counter with visible facts instead of censorship and empty words for once.

If you can.  

Red marked. Thats the essence of LC US today.

Just take a look at this:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1840661&start=70

Top 3 entries on page 8.

GM didnt noticed that. 2 of em won. No multi account antry allowed. False event description " the more reasonable bla bla".The screenshots and reasons why people want something have not even been looked at. Why I know that? If the GM had looked at em, he would have seen the "multi".
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/shot122812025140.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/shot122812023829.jpg/

So Obvious!
50% of winners are those who just copied and pasted what the GM gave as example. 2 winners get things they could have gotten for free via ticket. Its a mess, had nothing to do with *piep* reasonable or not. Slappy work, low quality , thats it. And why? Cause that GM has so much stress, that there is no time for that. It would be better doing nothing than that. That doesnt mean, that he is bad or something. From what i ve read and seen I like him, but ..even a good GM, with a huge load of work will slack. Thats it.
I for myself think, LC is going down and erm..the contract with Barunson will not be made any further. This is the first time I seriously think that. Players decrease and decrease. On N its like dead. sometimes I think I play an offline game.

Thats my word for monday. Enjoy!!!!OMG!

Und mal wieder typisch das sowas in rants geschoben wird. Dreckich doh!

Regards

Purity

unbanme22

Rank 2
unbanme22
PostedJan 07, 2013 3:21 am
At some point, it stops being Barunson's fault and falls on Aeria. Whatever Aeria's responsibilities are (at this point, random guesses are as good as any), they are severely lacking. The GSes will just nitpick your arguments to death but still refuse to acknowledge the sad state of the game, as if a public acknowledgement of the shortcomings of AGE is a scarlet letter for all to judge. Judging from this thread, without tags, the trolls and the GSes are indiscernible.

<html><br> An ex-GS who freely speaks his mind? Kill the radical!-Chagrin Perk

unbanme22

Rank 2
unbanme22
PostedJan 07, 2013 3:23 am
Smartie19 wrote:

It's a good look for you. All that's left is for you to put it on.

<html><br> An ex-GS who freely speaks his mind? Kill the radical!-Chagrin Perk

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 07, 2013 4:10 am
jotasnake wrote:
The rts being sent to last chaos are being answered by humans, not robots  
I've heard many complaints coming form LC and Shaiya, particularly one player who encountered someone exploiting a glitch to a certain extent. When this player reported this act, he received a message stating "I'm sorry, we can not help you with in-game quests" blah blah blah. Your lack of faith disturbs me. *Darth vader voice*. But no, he then told that he re sent the ticket, asking that they actually read the ticket. He received the same message. This tells me that either:

1. That the GM who read this is dyslexic and had to give a general answer. (Highly unlikely)

2. The GM is an idiot. (Possibly true.)

3. This was a robot. (Also possibly true.)

4. The Aeria team was overrun by aliens who don't know how to run the team and they are now running Aeria. This event occured about a year and a half ago. (Highly likely.)

My point being, that maybe, JUST maybe, we MAY be dealing with some cyborgs.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJan 07, 2013 10:05 am
All RT's are investigated and replied to by humans. scripted responses are used for the "standard" RT's (ban appeal, bug reports, etc etc), as it saves time and allows the GM's to get through RT's more quickly. (can you imagine how long it would take to sift through thousands of RT's if the GM's typed up a fresh response to every single one?)

<center></center>

Smartie19

Rank 3
Smartie19
PostedJan 07, 2013 10:52 am
unbanme22 wrote:
Smartie19 wrote:

It's a good look for you. All that's left is for you to put it on.  

You clearly failed to understand the meaning of that image.

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedJan 07, 2013 10:58 am
Re GMs/PMs being spread on several games.

This is nothing new. The LC and Shaiya GM team merged to deal with tickets well over a year ago. Product Managers have been dealing with more than one game for as long as I can remember. I know Spaznick in Shaiya at one stage was involved in 6 Aeria games as a PM.

But back to the LC and Shaiya team working together. When the merge happened, we hardly ever saw an LC GM in Shaiya. They worked behind the scenes (tickets). I assume the vice versa has been the case in LC.

So, GMs and PMs being put to work on more than one game has been going on for long. Whether this is actually a GOOD thing or not, now that's a different piece of pie...

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.