LichDemon
PostedJan 04, 2013 10:23 am
Taz is a DKO PM now.

Advertisement

Purity2001

Rank 1
Purity2001
PostedJan 04, 2013 11:53 am
It is surely not just for fun, that 2 good GS leave and GMs.
I think players in LC have decreased a lot and the game is not running that well anymore, while DK runs way better for example. So what do you do? Right, place more GMs and GS where its needed and more beneficial, while reducing , where its not.

Regards

Purity

Secrecy

Rank 2
Secrecy
PostedJan 04, 2013 12:02 pm
Ofc they all "run off" to DKO/Scarlet Blade because they just are just being released/started Open Beta/whatever state they may be in because these games need all the support they can get. And I'm sure that is JUST what they get from GMs Ebilfish and Darasuum and GSs Gio and LadyB. New games need people like them to become as great as LC is.

And don't worry about your tickets or support. AG&E made sure that there are enough old (and maybe even new in the future O.o) GMs who take care of us. To be honest I had the same concerns not too long ago but several GMs reassured me/the other Sages that LC was in the best of hands. Smile

Cheekiong

Rank 2
Cheekiong
PostedJan 04, 2013 7:26 pm
Our GM's are almost completely inactive anyways. Does suck to see him go though.

talonsayshi

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 10:43 pm
jotasnake wrote:
Just because GMs are leaving to other games doesn't mean others aren't comming in. The rts being sent to last chaos are being answered by humans, not robots so you have no reason to worry about.

Are GSes drugged . . . why are they always so out of touch? Like Mom, "There, there, It'll all be ok"

Act like you have a brain

Secrecy

Rank 2
Secrecy
PostedJan 05, 2013 3:53 am
talonsayshi wrote:
jotasnake wrote:
Just because GMs are leaving to other games doesn't mean others aren't comming in. The rts being sent to last chaos are being answered by humans, not robots so you have no reason to worry about.

Are GSes drugged . . . why are they always so out of touch? Like Mom, "There, there, It'll all be ok"

Act like you have a brain  

You consider US out of touch? US? The guys that talk to the GMs like every day? Cmon, there's a difference between criticism and downright rant for rant's sake. You can trust us when we tell you that there ARE people handling your tickets. Don't think the GSs would not be concerned about the community and their issues and therefore ASK the GMs if there is enough support available. That is part of our job.

Shalghar

Rank 1
Shalghar
PostedJan 05, 2013 4:28 am
Secrecy wrote:

You consider US out of touch? US? The guys that talk to the GMs like every day? Cmon, there's a difference between criticism and downright rant for rant's sake. You can trust us when we tell you that there ARE people handling your tickets. Don't think the GSs would not be concerned about the community and their issues and therefore ASK the GMs if there is enough support available. That is part of our job.  

Yes you are out of touch.

Talking to GMs that actually show no interest at all in LC anymore seems to have altered your view. Show me any GM activity in Forum that is not merchandise/self advert, propaganda, empty promise, Copy/paste stuff or simple spam.

Words do not count at all, there have been too many. Facts count.
Facts like this one:

8281131 [Last Chaos in English] Possible glitch or exploitable bug in personal dungeon 2: princess and the trolls Hold-Aeria 2012-08-24 17:14:32

Facts like GMs and GS alike fleeing from the sinking ship of LC. Do you really believe any censoring will blind players and make them forget or ignore reality ?

Facts like Ele bugs, Pet bugs, any bugs persistant longer than a year or even being in the game since 2007. So please don´t give that propaganda about anyone doing anything on the game or for the game until those fairy tales are backed up by something players can see.

Those are the words of a mere player, called terrorist by some GS who fled from her "beloved" LC. Try to counter with visible facts instead of censorship and empty words for once.

If you can.

Secrecy

Rank 2
Secrecy
PostedJan 05, 2013 6:56 am
Barunson provides bug fixes and content updates, not AG&E. Get your facts straight <3

I wish I could show you the encyclopaedia of bugs (including those that has been fixed!) that the sages and GMs collected over the years, it's impressive.

Anyway, have fun, I said my 2 cents and I know who's right. Smile

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedJan 05, 2013 7:23 am
Boo Fricken Hoo

The GM's did not bow down at your RT. Thank you Shalgar! What would we do without you! The developers have seen the light thanks to your dedication and have done everything we've asked for! You turned everything around!!!!!! Spare me.

I told you a pretty good reason why myself and another person left. We found something that sparked out interest and embraced it. It doesn't mean we love LC less and I foresee many fights where the LC GS get pissed at me because I just won't leave! (Pro-Tip: we still have more GS than last year.) Also, many of the GMs who have left or went to another game took higher positions. Oh my god, the horror, how dare they even raise themselves in society! Those jerks.

You know its a lie to say that Jota & Seccy are trying to numb your mind. One, neither of them care enough to insult your intelligence. Two, nothing they said warrants any hints towards being under the influence. Unless you're talking about the truth, which is all they gave in the nicest way possible. Niceness, something they still mustered up with how rude and despicable you've been these past two days to the volunteers.

Talk about out of touch with reality. I hope that in the near future, you chill the heck out and realize how ridiculous and immature you act to people who don't even deserve it. But please, jump to another argument like you've been doing to prove a point, just realize I'm done and many others are done with your crap.

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJan 05, 2013 11:00 am
Since the "reshuffling" of staff (aka, layoffs and cutbacks) most of the GM's have been spread between multiple games. I don't agree with it, but it's how it is.

<center></center>