djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedJan 04, 2013 6:17 am

No more GM for LC ...

From the scarlet blade forum ...

Other progress
We have 2 team members to announce at this time! Please give a warm welcome to:
-> PM Pufferfish, of Grand Fantasia fame!
-> GM Darasuum, of Last Chaos fame!  

Dara was the last old GM from LC and now he goes to scarlet blade
He is supposed to work for shaya, 12sky and LC ...

I dont think he is going to stay on LC ...im maybe wrong maybe not, anyway a GM that work for 4 games in same time cant be very effective ...

>> Lastchaos doesnt even have 1 GM that work only for LC, our (3?) GM are GM on 2 others game in same time
>> Lastchaos doesnt have at least 1 GM to talk with us in that forum (obospho does event nothing else its cool but not enough)
>> Our GS are leaving us, going on others games or are less active

so i have a question, if aeria choose to stop to publish LC, will aeria tell us the news 1-3 or 6 months before the end or more ?
Advertisement

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedJan 04, 2013 6:32 am
Hmm I had a dream the other night that Dara had left LC. (Yes I know Dara frightening that I am dreaming about you Wink) I however did not see any announcement in the forums. I have asked a couple if he was still gm for lc and got same answer "I dont know". Perhaps he himself will clarify.

I have however noticed there is a lot of job sharing different games going on now since the portfolio of games has grown. I dont particularly think this is a good thing but I dont blame the GMs, they are just the workers and have to do as they are told or go elsewhere. However I dont run the business. I am just seeing it from the customer's point of view.

With regard to the end for LC I will not predict when that will be. If/When it does happen eventually, I do hope they give at least some notice, so we can say goodbye to in game friends. That would be nice.

WhiteFlame93

Rank 1
WhiteFlame93
PostedJan 04, 2013 7:13 am
Beginning of the end?

SolarFlare / 178 Witch - SolarFIare / 176 Rogue / MemoryofLight

mjollnir77

Rank 3
mjollnir77
PostedJan 04, 2013 7:21 am
Big loss, but I'm also happy because when SB will open I'll find a good GM there.

GL Dara!

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
PostedJan 04, 2013 7:34 am
Stratos = chopped liver.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:00 am
Just because GMs are leaving to other games doesn't mean others aren't comming in. The rts being sent to last chaos are being answered by humans, not robots so you have no reason to worry about.

Also GSes leaving is a normal thing, we had two good ones changing to another game and this is a natural thing, GSes come and go and it should be no sign of the state of the game but rather a personal decision from the specific GS. Hopefully we can take some new recruits in soon as im sure we have some good candidates waiting to get in.

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:14 am
jotasnake wrote:
Just because GMs are leaving to other games doesn't mean others aren't comming in.  

So has Dara left LC completely then jota?

If so I had a second part of dream oh oh Stratos was featuring oh oh oh Wink He better not go, he is part of furniture of LC.

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedJan 04, 2013 9:20 am
LichDemon wrote:
Stratos = chopped liver.  

Ummm....I don't think this is accurate.

Just plain Beaver now.

dinosue2

Rank 5
dinosue2
PostedJan 04, 2013 9:36 am
OSUBeaver wrote:
LichDemon wrote:
Stratos = chopped liver.  

Ummm....I don't think this is accurate.  
No because Beaverino is Chopped Liver...lol I was calling him that since Hatz first opened....ahhhhh good times! <3

I hope your holidays were awesome Beav! <3

Disqmaster

Rank 2
Disqmaster
PostedJan 04, 2013 10:20 am   Last edited by Disqmaster on Jan 04, 2013 10:23 am. Edited 1 time in total
And of course we had this

Superman0X wrote:
Today we have made some changes to the Last Chaos Team. GMPeechu and gm_vandala are no longer with Aeria. However, we would like to welcome render, GMTaz, GMshrinky, GMGosh, and gmFuzzy to the LC Team. This should have no effect on any services offered by Aeria.  

Has anyone seen them in LC Forums or in SB?

And what happened to that Euro GM we were promised years ago.