sakuralevy

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 4:58 am

where can i get good armor

hey guys .. i wonder where can i get a good armor im lvl 47 pally and i have a normal armor and i couldnt afford the pvp sets couz i didnt do it b4 xD is there another way to get a good armor other than pvp ?
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 04, 2013 7:31 am
Though quite outdated, you can see the orange sets crafted by sprites here. If you can afford a legacy, paladin is one of the classes that benefit the most from using it, both in PvE and in certain brackets of PvP~

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:57 am
The armor that comes from the missions orders are also helpful when you get the full lot of them, There are no bonuses from them, But they are still good nonetheless, As long as you can find a runner willing to take you through, Usually if you can get up to lvl 60, You can get the MO set from ACV which is fairly good, the paladin ACV MO armor set looks like paladin legacy but isn't it lol. You can also get Fairly good weapons from these MO's too

You could also try the Auction House, Sometime they have some good affordable armor in there. Depends on your server, The pricing on Ponchee is going up and down.

Monsterme123

Rank 2
Monsterme123
PostedJan 08, 2013 10:15 am
You could try to craft via a warrior crafting sprite .. orange armor is nice to have around . Some have good effect to benefit you in battle .

Posted By Aeria Mobile