BuxomBunny

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 11:25 pm

After app update forced to start over

As title says I am stuck at a fresh game after installing the App Store update which included a cloud save feature. I guess it didn't work for me for some reason. I have quite a bit of cash invested in this game so I would really like to recover it. Original name was BuxomBunny. Please help ASAP

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

swim_a_holic

Rank 0
swim_a_holic
PostedJan 03, 2013 11:39 pm
Make sure you log into Aeria Ignite. Your game data should be stored there.

Respectfully,
Uni

[Univarsity of AngelWings] - Pirate Maidens

eshayonevo

Rank 0
eshayonevo
PostedJan 03, 2013 11:43 pm
I am finding people who have still logged into ignite to find their data missing. Hope it's not the case here!

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedJan 03, 2013 11:43 pm
Try what Uni said. Also I don't think the cloud save feature was implemented yet, I can only assume because the news update was taken down so swiftly. So if you recover your account, I wouldn't suggest trying it without a stable update.

Good news:
The GMs are quite commicative, they surely can help ^_^. Also the update was quite nice. It's unfortunate you're missing it right now Sad

Decent news from another thread:
GMMochi wrote:
TeenieWeenie wrote:
Has this been resolved yet? D: i'm rather upset that i can't get back to my old account </3  

We are looking to implement the feature mid december. Right now for those who have lost their accounts we offering to compensate them with what they have lost, just send in a ticket to mobilehelp@aeriagames.com telling us your old Pirate Name and a new one!

We're really sorry about this. Sad  

GMMochi wrote:
TeenieWeenie wrote:
If i decide to have all my items transferred will it include my pirates along with their enhance and brawl points, pence, gold, items, winks, and Invite count as well?  

If you decide to make a new account you will have all your items, pirates, pence, gold, winks, and we will compensate you with a few extra items.

Unfortunately we cannot give you your brawl points, progress and invite count back.
If you would like an exact replicate of your account you will have to be patient and wait for the feature to be released. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Bad news:
Xiaoyc wrote:
Pirates that i have mutiple copies did not got trasfered  

Nobelium

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
Nobelium
PostedJan 04, 2013 12:09 am
Well this is just great... never again I'll press update all... heh waiting for my account to be restored -_-

swim_a_holic

Rank 0
swim_a_holic
PostedJan 04, 2013 12:14 am
Have you tried logging into Aeria ignite already?

[Univarsity of AngelWings] - Pirate Maidens

Nobelium

Nobelium
PostedJan 04, 2013 12:30 am
yup, asks me to create a new crew

Dzirt

lostsouljas

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 12:37 am
the same thing happened to me!! i freaked out when the game restarted after i installed the update
at first i thought it was a mistake and turned my phone on/off to see
after that i tried to input my original name ( xXxHoLiC ) and it said user name was taken
i then proceeded to make a similar name ( xXxHoLiCs ) but it just led me through the prologue
..now clearly upset lol, i tried logging into aeria ignite, but it just led me to the new account.

is it because i didnt log into aeria that my original account is now inaccessible? since its usually on auto-sign in, i usually just ignore the aeria ignite log in.. but now i can't get onto my original account =(

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedJan 04, 2013 12:57 am
Well this is quite a quandary...

But to be optimistic, I'm quite sure Aeria is good about compensation, so everything will probably be okay once normal. And this is a big enough deal that I'm sure it will be amended ASAP.

Nobelium

Nobelium
PostedJan 04, 2013 12:59 am
phew... tried relogin again and it worked... I'm back to normal