Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 4:49 pm

HXL demo 1

Current development for today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0hl2PwA_3U

[HXL AntiCheat]

Memory Signature Based Detection.

HXL is a new anti-cheat technology.

Currently supporting the Dragonfly's Special Force Engine, HXL can scan a whole processes memory signatures faster than any other current Anti-Cheat, it does this by optimizing multiple process threads as well as segmenting pages into easy chunks for analysis. Private/Mapped pages do not escape.

In this video the cheat makes attempts to obfuscate the module which contains the hack. HXL detects the cheat within moments of execution. Execution times would be greatly increased if the anti-cheat was to be embedded inside the game.
Advertisement

Funtixed

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 4:58 pm
Great news, i guess..

CrossHatchGM.

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 5:05 pm
Understandably, I don't think many support my project.

I will do the best I can do to inform Apex of how to patch the cheats but no-one seems to listen really.

- that's enough development for one day.

Funtixed

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 5:08 pm
CrossHatchGM. wrote:

I will do the best I can do to inform Apex of how to patch the cheats but no-one seems to listen really.

Please tell me why Apex - or anyone - should listen to a guy who started coding these hacks and is causing for a major exodus in USF?

TheInvictus.

GameSage: Soldier Front
TheInvictus.
PostedJan 03, 2013 5:13 pm
Funtixed wrote:
CrossHatchGM. wrote:

Please tell me why Apex - or anyone - should listen to a guy who started coding these hacks and is causing for a major exodus in USF?  

Well, he knows what hes doing. I don't like coders who destroy games for profit. But, at least hes helping by showing how to patch publics.

Funtixed

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 5:16 pm
TheInvictus. wrote:
Funtixed wrote:
CrossHatchGM. wrote:

Well, he knows what hes doing. I don't like coders who destroy games for profit. But, at least hes helping by showing how to patch publics.  

Of course he knows what he's doing, but that doesn't take away the part that someone who kind of destroyed SF should be listened to by Apex.

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedJan 03, 2013 5:37 pm

rc

Funtixed wrote:
TheInvictus. wrote:
Funtixed wrote:
CrossHatchGM. wrote:

Of course he knows what he's doing, but that doesn't take away the part that someone who kind of destroyed SF should be listened to by Apex.  

then maybe apex should learn there stuff.

From Gus, With Love.

Funtixed

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 5:39 pm

Re: rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
Funtixed wrote:
TheInvictus. wrote:
Funtixed wrote:
CrossHatchGM. wrote:

They should and that's the fault of Apex. But the knowledge of Apex is still not being a reason to listen to this guy.

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedJan 03, 2013 5:41 pm   Last edited by WoodPecker. on Jan 03, 2013 5:59 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: rc

Funtixed wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
Funtixed wrote:
TheInvictus. wrote:
Funtixed wrote:
CrossHatchGM. wrote:

They should and that's the fault of Apex. But the knowledge of Apex is still not being a reason to listen to this guy.  

they could maybe learn from him Wink

Ryecen

Rank 2
PostedJan 03, 2013 5:47 pm
He might know how to get rid of public hacks but he is still selling them... thats not really helping us ._.