GM_skwirl

GameMaster: USA
GM_skwirl
PostedJan 18, 2013 3:05 pm
Lyyrian wrote:
Folks, take it to your inboxes and out of the thread.
Per the first post:
GMLeo wrote:

1) Review the active candidate list which can be viewed here
2) If you wish to post something positive, reply to this thread explaining why you support the candidate for the GS team. A simple /support is not enough - you must explain WHY you support the candidate.
3) If you wish to post something negative, don't! If a candidate has been reported for Terms of Service violations, or has been acting inappropriately, we will be able to view their records and game logs when we review the candidate.
4) All negative, flaming, bashing, or otherwise inappropriate posts in this thread will be removed without warning.
5) Seriously - don't post negatively. Account suspensions will be issued to those who violate these posted rules.  

If you want to comment or post on a candidate in a negative manner best to address it in a ticket to GMLeo via: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

Let's please keep the thread on its current focus as it was meant to be.  

What Lyrrian said. Please send any concerns or negative feedback regarding applicants in a ticket marked attn: GS Manager. There are a number of factors taken into consideration when reviewing GS applications, and feedback from players is an important one. This thread is intended for players to provide positive support for applicants. Let's keep it that way, please <3
Advertisement

snaruwilliams

Rank 1
snaruwilliams
PostedJan 18, 2013 3:06 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
billdoor wrote:
So...what happened to the applicants that mysteriously went missing from the spreadsheet? Guess we'll never know, now the rumour is that Leo has left the Shaiya building?  

Leo has been assigned to cross manage two games now. He's on DKO, but still doing tickets/etc for Shaiya.  

Same day he left our GM list was edited and his name was removed so he is more like a 'if extra help is needed'. In other words like all the GMs that work for AGE one of my tickets was done by Team Twelve sky O.o

joshuagruzard

Rank 0
joshuagruzard
PostedJan 18, 2013 11:52 pm
/support In Game name Coda Shaiya Phoenix Light side

Bogdan_Spa

Rank 0
PostedJan 20, 2013 7:47 am

hy

hy
Hello . When we know who its accepted/rejected from GS Application ?

razorNL

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 9:17 am   Last edited by razorNL on May 16, 2013 3:11 pm. Edited 1 time in total
-

bjw123456789

Rank 4
PostedJan 22, 2013 11:49 am
lol its not a vote, its just showing your support for them, so you could support both of them if you want, but than again posting feedback doesnt mean anything.

razorNL

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2013 11:57 am
D: People told me I can vote on the forum. Well then its my opinion and may the best win (:

bjw123456789

Rank 4
PostedJan 22, 2013 1:03 pm
you can show your supports on forums, but you cant vote. do you see a poll? nope xD

AngelarI

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 4:58 am
/support EvilDB im playing opposing faction, the reason i support him is because i hope he will try leading Phoenix server to better pvp times with real pvp.

_117 in AoL

lillepompsen

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 12:55 pm

Vote

-Disenya-
i am voting for Disenya becuase shes a good person in every way possible, shes alot active and i notice she has great contact with most poeple on shaiya, shes self aware and put other peoples problems infront of hers. she was the reason i started playng after a 2 year break after i got hacked:)