djdeepsouth91

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2013 2:40 pm
Have yall ever thought that thats their way of processes of elimination????

cause my name still up there killer-dark
Advertisement

lifeindark

Rank 0
lifeindark
PostedJan 17, 2013 3:01 pm

GameDay go go go master

GameDay has my full support. He is active he is fun. He knows the game and knows how to make it fun. He really is a great leader. He has immense knowledge of the game and always shares it. He makes sure all his guildies know everything about their toons.

Go go GameDay, and -Master- I can't really decide which one of you is more fun but youre both awesome. I'd love to see you both as GSs Smile

squishy UM hunter FTW

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedJan 17, 2013 3:08 pm
So...what happened to the applicants that mysteriously went missing from the spreadsheet? Guess we'll never know, now the rumour is that Leo has left the Shaiya building?

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

pluggednickel

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2013 4:49 pm
Yeah, I thought there were a few applications more then there are now.... familiar names... what happened?

escariot1994

Rank 1
escariot1994
PostedJan 17, 2013 7:03 pm
Like Cuppycake said, they're trying to find us some answers. Doesn't help to keep buffing the size of this thread with 20 people asking the same question Razz

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedJan 17, 2013 9:09 pm
escariot1994 wrote:
Like Cuppycake said, they're trying to find us some answers. Doesn't help to keep buffing the size of this thread with 20 people asking the same question Razz  

Correction - a GS has tried (I hope) for the past week to get the now former GS manager to find out what happened to the missing applications. When a week passes without result, it gives the impression that the issue isn't important. I happen to think the GS teams and applications for it should be taken very seriously, and irregularities and questions around it should be swiftly taken care of.

Hence the frequent reminders.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedJan 17, 2013 9:17 pm
billdoor wrote:
So...what happened to the applicants that mysteriously went missing from the spreadsheet? Guess we'll never know, now the rumour is that Leo has left the Shaiya building?  

Leo has been assigned to cross manage two games now. He's on DKO, but still doing tickets/etc for Shaiya.

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedJan 17, 2013 9:20 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
billdoor wrote:

Leo has been assigned to cross manage two games now. He's on DKO, but still doing tickets/etc for Shaiya.  

I know. Wink
billdoor wrote:
the now former GS manager  

pluggednickel

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2013 10:42 pm
billdoor wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:
billdoor wrote:

I know. Wink
billdoor wrote:
the now former GS manager  

Well you know that Capt. Quote there has to back you up, he is polishing his [GS] prose on the forum here in Shaiya... I hear he is the top contender for the newest DKO [GS] ........ I wish I had that SS of the SB about 1 1/2yrs ago where a VERY current (PM) said and I quote (almost)
"NO WAY, that guy EVER becomes a [GS] again." lol

bjw123456789

Rank 4
PostedJan 18, 2013 1:22 pm
i think AGE is actually just letting Shaiya die now lol, PMs and GMs going to different games, we barely have any GMs as it is now. Maybe feb is the end o_o