TristonPlummer

Rank 0
TristonPlummer
PostedJan 05, 2013 1:38 am

Support GameDay

The single most influential and well-known player on Shaiya Phoenix in the Union of Fury. He is a very resourceful and knowledgable man, with excellent leadership and organisational skills, which is the reason why the ChaosTheory guild is successful.

No better candidate could be chosen other than this one man, a very valuable player, whom I believe would be an excellent addition to the GameSage team.

/Support GameDay

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

RoBusta4Ever

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 2:06 am

Support EvilDB all the way

My vote for GS goes to EvilDB. I could go on forever about why he deserves the position but I'll keep it short so that the GMs don't run out of patience Razz

** Quoting from the list of requirements to be GS – “1) To actively seek out and assist players by sharing game knowledge, strategy, and guidance.”
EvilDB fits this description to a tee. He's been an active player since beta, and is just a treasure trove of information. He seriously is a walking wiki in Shaiya, not to mention accurate almost always. If anyone wishes to have knowledge, strategy, and guidance in game, he would be the person to ask. I can vouch for this because I learned most of what I know from him.

** “2) To encourage camaraderie and break up the grind by organizing and executing player-run events. 3) To mediate disputes and educate the community on Aeria policies and acceptable behavior.”
Being part of his guild (Blood Oath) since the beginning of my time in Shaiya has led me to respect him as a leader, a person, and a fellow player in game. He’s friendly always, but draws the line where it needs to be drawn. This allows everyone in the guild to stay away from trouble, while enjoying the game. Enforcement of Aeria policies, while maintaining a standard of friendliness in guild is something he is appreciated for.

Blood Oath cares a lot for its members even though it has grown tremendously over the past few weeks. Over the period of time when Blood Oath lost a lot of its officers, he single handedly kept the guild from falling apart, and has taken it to be the #2 guild in Phoenix. He knows how to be a leader, because he has been leader/officer in many top guilds over his 6 years in game. And his leadership sure can be extended to a GS position also.

Apart from these qualities that make him an ideal fit for GS, he’s continuously active (for many hours a day), while balancing things irl. This portrays efficiency, and would go a long way in my humble opinion, if he were GS. Has experience playing all classes in depth, so he knows his toons and his builds. Overall, very fit for the position of GS and is definitely a worthy candidate. That’s my two cents Smile

Enuma_Elish

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 2:53 am

Go GameDay and Master!

/Support 100% for GameDay. Great guy and strong leader. Master has a sense of humor Razz

Musubu, Tonbogiri!

Musubu

Rank 0
Musubu
PostedJan 05, 2013 2:57 am
/Support GameDay 100%. UoF needs a resourceful GS who is active in endgame; no offense to the lower level GS's but there are problems in end game zones that need to be resolved or attended to (such as the chinese guild OD, which I will not go into great detail on).

3visuu

Rank 1
3visuu
PostedJan 05, 2013 6:11 am
/Support GameDay 100% amazing guy fair player

.Mystery

Rank 1
.Mystery
PostedJan 05, 2013 7:36 am
blacknight3579 wrote:
<---- this guy applied @_@  

Finally! Took you a while after all this time we've told you to apply.
Always helping whenever you have the chance, thanks for that! Very Happy

Bender1951

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2013 8:51 am
\support gameday

alteast we know he will login once in a while.

Groeteke09

Rank 0
Groeteke09
PostedJan 05, 2013 9:55 am

GAMEDAY FTW

GAMEDAY ALL DAY

iAmYou.

Rank 4
iAmYou.
PostedJan 05, 2013 12:09 pm
I hate to tell you guys..... but Syco really read the ToS....... TWICE! therefor I think he's a suitable GS Smile

also he seems to know how you can use stat points, and I even heard he upgraded to healing lv3 .................................

He's also way to active, so

+1 for Syco as a GS Wink

Tronxx

Rank 4
Tronxx
PostedJan 05, 2013 12:16 pm
blacknight3579 wrote:
<---- this guy applied @_@  

ohh!!! you have my full support, a genuine kind and honest GS is always nice to have and you would fit right in, always willing to go out your way to help others. /supporrrrrrrrrrrrt