xtc_demon

Rank 0
xtc_demon
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:44 pm

[GS]Protick

i vote for protick as a GS
I think that Protick should be a very nice and kind GS because he helped me many times in the game while i was still nubby Embarassed
Protick 4 President <3
Advertisement

ousoubov

Rank 0
ousoubov
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:48 pm

[GS]TAARZAANN

taarzaann earns it :)
notwithstanding that i want to be a GS i also vote for TAARZAANN because he also earns it to be a Game Sage Smile
he always helps Trade Chat be more funnyer.

yay TAARZAANN Very Happy

mastersquab

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Neko to be gs?

im sorry to say but if neko gets gs, this game is done... allowing a known pvp violator and a dot hacker to be gs would kill all fairness in pvp

fathairboble2

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:57 pm

[GS]TAARZAANN

vote TARRZAANN! amazing pvper , without him their would be no fun in the game especially when it comes till pvping , is the guild leader of ZOO one of the best guilds i have ever joined , always their to help me and answer my questions , has played the game for many years therefore i believe he suits the role of a GS perfectly.
VOTE TAARZAANN or the game will be missing out!

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedApr 01, 2013 2:59 pm   Last edited by Ninniachel on Apr 01, 2013 3:32 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: Neko to be gs?

mastersquab wrote:
im sorry to say but if neko gets gs, this game is done... allowing a known pvp violator and a dot hacker to be gs would kill all fairness in pvp  

Hi hun this is not the place for negative commentary.

Numbers 3,4, and 5 on Leo's Feedback instructions in the original post state to not post anything negative. I am copying them below for you.

3) If you wish to post something negative, don't! If a candidate has been reported for Terms of Service violations, or has been acting inappropriately, we will be able to view their records and game logs when we review the candidate.
4) All negative, flaming, bashing, or otherwise inappropriate posts in this thread will be removed without warning.
5) Seriously - don't post negatively. Account suspensions will be issued to those who violate these posted rules.

mastersquab

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:01 pm

oh.

my sincere appologies to neko for bashing him.. i had not seen the post with the rules.. sorry everyone for bashing in threads.

viperblackalpha

Rank 1
viperblackalpha
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:02 pm   Last edited by viperblackalpha on Apr 04, 2013 2:49 pm. Edited 1 time in total

To <contender> [GS] Protick from <contender>[GS]TAARZANN

Thank you for your kind support Very Happy may we join the ranks of the GSs that respond quickly and satisfactorily to gamers queries ^^, and long live shaiya. Banana anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AFQxaJAVIrw#!

A2013

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:24 pm

vote protick

yes as you readed this it rhymes
Vote Protick
he types very fast and is always online on the other time zones when the other GS es are sleeping Razz

and it is also a very kind guy who is always helping other peoples Smile

killer1703

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:29 pm   Last edited by killer1703 on Apr 01, 2013 3:47 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[GS] TAARZAANN

Should definitely be a GS
Why should TAARZAANN be a new addition to the current batch of wonderful GS's?

1) He is one of the SWEETEST, most TRUSTWORTHY people I know in game Smile He's very loyal/reliable and will always be there for you, no matter what.

2) He has incredible problem-solving skills. He is very level-headed and can simply solve problems without turning them into massive arguments.

3) He's very knowledgeable about Shaiya and will answer any question you have. Whenever I see him in-game, he's constantly answering questions from other players, helping them become more successful.

4) He's pretty freaking awesome. He brings life and excitement into the game, and is one of the only reasons I play. He is the best guildleader anyone could ask for. If you haven't met TAARZAANN yet, I pity you.

TAARZAANN FOR GS!

~ A vote for TAARZAANN is a vote for a better future in Shaiya ~ Smile

ybloch12

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 3:36 pm

[GS]Taarz

i VOTE [GS] Taarzaan cause hes awesome and will make a awesome GS