PostedMar 20, 2013 7:33 pm
Vote for Confusion and Haha....

Advertisement

Universei87

Rank 0
Universei87
PostedMar 20, 2013 9:57 pm

I wish Lelu- can be a GS ! :)

She is very kind,she knows almost everything about Shaiya and always willing to help others.
I am so lucky to meet her in Shaiya,and i feel very happy in game because of her and people who like her,and i hope anyone who got help from her can feel the same.So please let Lelu- be a GS and let more players get help from her. ^_^

teighspam

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Confusion for GS!!

i vote for Confusion...shes very knowledgable and always willing to help out...darks and lights the same ^_^

Saepe

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 5:28 pm
+1 Confusion would make a great GS.

Emartic

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 11:02 pm

GS?

CONFUSION Of course!
I am a guildie of confusion and she is always a reasonable and fair person that helps everyone out... Almost ALL THE TIME! I think she would really make an awesome GS that would help alot more then other candidates and enhance the game for new players. +1 Confusion!

Gmon420

Rank 0
Gmon420
PostedMar 21, 2013 11:14 pm

I vote Confusion for GS

Shes a sweetheart and very good at helping out people...so if you want a great person with a great heart Confusion the one for the job she can handle anything

Ange1icwolf77

Rank 0
Ange1icwolf77
PostedMar 22, 2013 12:14 am

[GS]Lelu FTW

The [GS]Lelu Dream. . .

It all started one night as i slipped into a deep sleep. I was grinding in a sacred corner of Pandorashes when all of a sudden a group of toons came my way with sooo many questions, i couldn't find the answers for them all! Knowing i couldn't help them all i i decided to go on a journey, a journey to find the most helpful person alive. . . [GS]Lelu.

We came across a group so overjoyed we could barely understand them! we finally got them calm enough to tell us what happened. After explaining there problem and how [GS]Lelu came to the rescue flying in on her "Chocobo" like LandPheonix. we asked them which direction she went in. they replied she said she had a complaint about some rude kser's up north. so we headed out. . .

Upon our approach of the northern pando territories, we seen a "Perfect Party grinding the living HECK outta some mobs. They were covering so many mobs there exp had allowed them many levels. We asked them if they had seen [GS]Lelu around anywhere. They told us that they were once all at odds and were losing time and exp by fighting over mobs of a small area. So she advised us to join forces and make a pp(perfect party) so we can help each other out and make a better world with the time we have to play the awesome game that is "Shaiya"! *lol* they said "So we did and are making tons of exp in a short amount of time!". They told us that we just missed her, so off we went.

Finally, we came across a seemingly rare sight! An empty Cali-purr. Upon a closer investigation, we noticed [GS]Lelu. She was helping her guildies out with leveling, as she often does. We explained our problem and how we needed her help. She graciously told us all we needed to know and then offered us all a spot in her guild, "The 5th Element". We all accepted and to this day are great friends and in-game family.

The End

R0013h44n

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 12:33 pm

Zec for president! I mean, GS!

Gs recommendation
If you've ever met and or talked to Zec you'll know why. He's a great guy, really polite and friendly, isn't shy of a little conversation and is very helpful.

Sadly enough I suck at recommendations like these so some of the glitter will be lost because of it, but please speak to Zec if you have a chance and see for yourself!

kr4zykev2003

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Zec for [GS]!!

Hello all! I would like to vote for Zec for [GS]! He is extremely kind and helpful in game! He is always willing to help others and is knowledgeable with Shaiya! I feel that he will be a great addition to the [GS] family! All those who doesn't know Zec should definitely get ahold of him in game!

Thanks!
TheUnforgiven

Saepe

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:26 pm
I would also like to vote for Zec as [GS]. He and .Zed are brothers and they always stick together in game and are friendly and helpful to just about anyone who crosses their path. Granted, Zec is not a level 80 uber or anything but his personality more than makes up for it, and he's quickly racing to the top from what I can see.

So my vote goes to Confusion AND Zec for GS. Idk if that makes sense....I want them BOTH to be GS. Smile