PostedJan 03, 2013 10:52 pm
I have Applied to become a GS ----- May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor

Dr.Cuddy | -DrizzyDrake-
Advertisement

Kelthran

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 12:09 am
escariot1994 wrote:
Yesssssssssss I've been waiting sooo long for this on PX =D Thank you thank you thank you guys!  

^^^ This guy right here is amazing, hes in like area, trade and party all at once o.o and lets not forget some people call him Database Razz XD over all he'd be a Great GS

escariot1994

Rank 1
escariot1994
PostedJan 04, 2013 12:47 am
Karn would also make an excellent addition to the GS team =D He's been around a while and he certainly knows his stuff, as well as the players on the server. He's quick to respond to people who need help, and has a great attitude. I (and others, I'm sure) would love to see him with the tag ^_^

/support for Karnage!

Eaton08

Rank 1
Eaton08
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:45 am
escariot1994 wrote:
Yesssssssssss I've been waiting sooo long for this on PX =D Thank you thank you thank you guys!  

This guy never shuts up about waiting for applicants... so like well done aeria o.o

Coda makes a great person in game, where should we start:

* Gets on with all the players, hardly any friction that I know of (of any bad kind) with anyone in game, so he gets on with people, often makes friends quickly and is able to make a trustworthy connection pretty fast I'd say

* Jumps in and feeds you knowledge with a spoon, if you want to double check something or just don't know it at all, he's more than likely going to jump in saying "I know I know I know". So yeah, he knows his stuff which can be a pain at times when all you see is Coda talking on trade Wink

* Not a one language guy, this man learns a few languages. He's of course fine with his English, an intermediate with his German and just getting to basics with French. This shows he's looking at a plausible sense of helping players who are better with their German and French than English. I know that it's not a necessity to know other languages and that this is the US server but knowing other languages does broaden the amount of people he can help (Just in case he ever gets to the point where he runs out of people to help).

* He does know his leadership qualities, he has led a guild before and is currently an officer in one of the top guilds in AoL, so he's pretty much up to date on leadership with people and how to communicate and direct people etc.. So he's perfectly capable of bossing people around Wink

* Active all round, has his priorities set, knows what he's going to do in the future in terms of toons and such, so he's a pretty stable person to throw a tag onto ^^ Decent hours to cover more than just his own prime time zone, able to get things done in time and amongst that I think he'll be able to help out the community as well Smile

So that's my two, three, four however many cents you wanna call it Very Happy

Now then, Karnage o.o

Karnage is a pretty decent guy, know him for a while and he's doing quite well considering he started in Phoenix Razz

I reckon he's able to get on well with the community, the community know him well enough to support him and that he too can provide a good service in terms of being a GS. While he has taken a 2 month break, the time I have seen him he has done good for other people, me included. He is prepared to help others than to help himself and he's a quick learner (hopefully this is shown that he's as good as other applicants who have been around for years)

While I have not so much to say about Karnage I do have something to say Wink

* All round friendly guy, some would say he's too nice which may be the case but at least we know he's not going to be scaring of any people anytime soon, so he's a nice candidate in terms of being friendly

* He also has leadership qualities, he took over leadership and continued the leadership of a guild for some time and managed it quite well - considering this is his first time on Shaiya and took over an existing guild and led it into the top 10.

* Knows quite a lot for any player in general, so he too will jump in with the information, you'll often see Coda and -Karnage- knowing it if they're both on, so it's good to see that there's almost a competition of who can say it first Razz

Well there's another few cents, I was told not to drag it out o.o

Best of luck to everyone, KamiKaze

.storm.shadow.

Rank 0
.storm.shadow.
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:37 pm

GS or SC
Read the post and say what you need... but Bashing others names, guild, and lvl's already gives a few "no way they could be GS" in my book. I think 1st hand contact with GM's and other GS's should be in order befor anyone is picked. Im not perfect and no one is on that fact. Let the GM's make there choice and not beat them down with messages, just so you can be a {super-cop} in game. I think iv said this in all my Post ( RESPECT ) one day you might need somthing.

ForceReconBlack

Rank 3
ForceReconBlack
PostedJan 04, 2013 10:02 pm   Last edited by ForceReconBlack on Jan 04, 2013 11:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Uh oh...

Yeah you read write...
GAMEDAY APPLIED FOR GS OMG @@

blacknight3579

Rank 4
blacknight3579
PostedJan 04, 2013 10:20 pm
<---- this guy applied @_@

SoSDD

Rank 0
SoSDD
PostedJan 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Re: Uh oh...

Yeah you read write...
ForceReconBlack wrote:
GAMEDAY APPLIED FOR GS OMG @@  

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! He.ll hath frozen and the world spins backwards on it's axis.... a dam jarhead for [GS] .....

/100% support for the gyrene!

Kelthran

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2013 11:03 pm
Darks need new [GS] more then lights do on phoenix

/Support GameDay

speedJdon

Rank 2
speedJdon
PostedJan 05, 2013 12:17 am

yeah Gameday is best for [GS] i like him he so cute