GMLeo

Game Master
GMLeo
PostedJan 03, 2013 2:32 pm

Shaiya GS Application Information *CLOSED*

UPDATED: 7/4/2013 Restructuring
GS apps are closed for restructuring. Once this is completed we will need all applicants to resubmit to a new form(s). There will be two forms one for OS and one for PHX. This will make it easier for the GM to see who is applying and where they want to be.

Stay Tuned!

Hello folks! We have entered a new year and it's time to build our Game Sage program!

We are still using the system from last fall, and for those who have applied we have processed your applications. If you did not receive a response on your ticket, then you have not been accepted in this round of GS selection. Please wait two months before re-applying!

For those interested, please follow the instructions below and we will be happy to review your application.

NOTE - We ARE accepting applications for Phoenix now.

A Community Volunteer for the Shaiya GS team is an integral part of the community, and functions in many capacities to aid Aeria Games and its members that play Shaiya. There are three main objectives for a Shaiya GS -

1) To actively seek out and assist players by sharing game knowledge, strategy, and guidance.

2) To encourage camaraderie and break up the grind by organizing and executing player-run events.

3) To mediate disputes and educate the community on Aeria policies and acceptable behavior.

More information about the GS program, as well as the minimum qualifications to apply, can be found in this post  

Now, on to the application process! If you have decided to make a commitment to serve your community as a volunteer, please follow the steps below to apply for the Shaiya GS team!

Step 1: Submit a Ticket

• Go to the Game Support page
  • Select Other as the Subcategory
  • Select the Game you would like to apply for
  • As the Subject please put Game Sage Application
  • As the Message simply state that you are applying to be a Game Sage
  • After you submit the ticket, write down the ticket number as you will need it in step 2

Step 2: Fill out the Game Sage Application

• Go to this Game Sage Application and fill out all information
  • You MUST include your ticket number from Step 1 as this is how we will update you on the status of your application. If you do not include a ticket number you will not be considered for the program.
  • You MUST keep your responses to 50 words or less

And that's it! Your application will be processed on an "As Needed" basis depending on the current strength of the team in each server and faction. Once we review your application, we will reply to your ticket and let you know if you have been accepted or not!

As the Game Sage position is a public one, we want to give the community an opportunity to give feedback on the candidates applying. As such, if you wish to provide feedback, please follow the steps below -

Feedback Instructions

1) Review the active candidate list which can be viewed here
2) If you wish to post something positive, reply to this thread explaining why you support the candidate for the GS team. A simple /support is not enough - you must explain WHY you support the candidate.
3) If you wish to post something negative, don't! If a candidate has been reported for Terms of Service violations, or has been acting inappropriately, we will be able to view their records and game logs when we review the candidate.
4) All negative, flaming, bashing, or otherwise inappropriate posts in this thread will be removed without warning.
5) Seriously - don't post negatively. Account suspensions will be issued to those who violate these posted rules.  

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to reviewing your applications!
Advertisement

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedJan 03, 2013 3:05 pm
That would be me.

bjw123456789

Rank 4
PostedJan 03, 2013 3:53 pm
/support Loiske 100% for GS!

escariot1994

Rank 1
escariot1994
PostedJan 03, 2013 3:53 pm
Yesssssssssss I've been waiting sooo long for this on PX =D Thank you thank you thank you guys!

neares

Rank 4
neares
PostedJan 03, 2013 4:16 pm
I has applied o-o...may the goddess save you all Twisted Evil

bee_sama

Rank 0
bee_sama
PostedJan 03, 2013 4:30 pm
neares wrote:
I has applied o-o...may the goddess save you all Twisted Evil  

Neko u cant be a GS, u troll too much in TC! >_>

cunfuzed101

Rank 2
cunfuzed101
PostedJan 03, 2013 8:00 pm
Aww Neko would be a good GS Wink

Stuffman6

Rank 0
Stuffman6
PostedJan 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Escariot

I choose Him! <Throws Pokeball>
I vote for escariot1994. Really nice, He's been around a long time, and has helped a bunch of new peeps/he types like 4x faster than anyone so is the first with info on trade/help. Also, he's right about info 98% of the time (By 98% I mean he's sometimes 1minute off on maint time Razz), Well that's my support in detail.... Sooososososo yep.

Kelthran

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 8:16 pm
I applied as well, Fear me! O.O

FlutePro

Rank 2
FlutePro
PostedJan 03, 2013 10:06 pm
*Correction on my application lol I applied before Episode 6 came out not 5 QQ missed that one on my proof read >.<

<center></center>