AM0X

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 9:13 am

[!FIX!]Connection To Server Lost[!FIX!]

After so many aching hours of trying to figure out how to fix this error, I have finally found a solution. This is what I did to make my game work:

1ST

Go to your computer>C: Drive(or wherever you installed EE)>Aeriagames>Edeneternal

2ND

Scroll down, you will see two doc's. One called "Connect" and one called "Connects." Open both in NOTEPAD.

3RD

Connect will have an IP and a PORT

Connects will have the same IP but Multiple ports.

I suppose these are the ports EE uses.

Change the port number in the "Connect" Doc, with one of the ones in "Connects" (You should only need to change the last number) Change the number to any one of those numbers BESIDES the one you had previously. Now save close & Play.

If this works please leave feedback.

-AM0X
Advertisement

wwraptorjesusdo

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Yes Yes Yes

Thank you so much. Been looking for how to change the ports for a while. Knew it had to be done just not how. You rock my socks clean off.

Thank you

kasiarek7

Rank 0
kasiarek7
PostedFeb 12, 2013 3:45 am
Nah, it didn't worked ;/
I tryed with all of the replace ports and still can't play. But there are much fewer stars at my tracert, so i think it has helped. A bit. Sadly, thrid, forth and sixth place is broken still Sad

aniridia

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 3:51 am
YAY WORK !!!

Thank you so much dude Smile

XconMisery

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 1:28 pm
Me too, it did not work. I've been trying for 3 days...

RobertoMinaya

Rank 0
PostedMay 18, 2013 2:26 pm

:(

I just download the game and can't play already, i change the ports but didn't work and when i comeback to the connect folder the ports number still the same, i mean i save the changes and the game connection shut down but when i check the connect doc still the same number port but i already change it so idk what to do HELP :S T_T

Jellyfish10001

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Jellyfish10001
PostedMay 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Re: :(

RobertoMinaya wrote:
I just download the game and can't play already, i change the ports but didn't work and when i comeback to the connect folder the ports number still the same, i mean i save the changes and the game connection shut down but when i check the connect doc still the same number port but i already change it so idk what to do HELP :S T_T  

Hi. This is an old post, so it's not a good idea to bump it up (aka necro). You will get more responses if you post your own topic about the issue, explaining the error that occurred. Smile

johnnypaw03

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2013 12:23 am
This totally works...i can assure you

azim92

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2013 7:15 am
I've tried all the ports as you've said, but still with the "connection to server lost" problem. It happens after i clicked start game in the character screen. Helps. Q.Q

tengleksee

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2013 1:53 am
i try the 6544 code but it keeps changing to other code.