Naukseri

Rank 0
Naukseri
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:34 am

Get your character drawn! (Naukseri's traditional art)

"But is it free...?" "It is!"
WHAT? Yes, no tricks, just read the last paragraph if you're too lazy for the rest of the text xD

Hi there! As a ex-megaten player here in Aeriagames, I always loved the character designs and different looking chars everyone had. Back in the days of Aeriagames Megaten-forum, I used to draw other players' in-game characters and managed to do over 20 of them, all for free. To showcase, here's some of them:

Some of the earlier ones
One of the last I did
My favourite of them all
The last one of the bunch

So, as Megaten is long gone here at Aeria and I've decided to continue playing Grand Fantasia, I felt like making some other players happy by drawing their characters for free :3
Rules as quite simple.
1. I do these for the sake of honing my drawing skills and to brighten someone's day, so they're not always top of line -quality, so please do not get your hopes too high xD
2. As a university student, time is a precious resource, but I'll do my best to draw every request that has been made
3. IMPORTANT! Request are drawn in order of the requests arrival in this topic, that way it's simple to see where you are in the queue!
4. Another IMPORTANT thing! To get your character drawn, post a clear, high resolution screen shot so that I'm able to see all the thing you want to include in the picture. You've freedom to place wishes on how you want the character to be drawn, but I'll might not be able to produce them all or choose to simplify them to avoid overworking.
5. All the works are done as a pencil sketch, but I'll add some enhancements with Photoshop after (Sometimes even simple shading!)
6. Get posting and be patient, you'll all get your requests sooner or later Smile

Thanks!
Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJan 03, 2013 4:51 pm
oh oh oh, I like the sound of this.

<center></center>

lil_demonly

Rank 0
lil_demonly
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:35 pm

this looks fun :D

i guess i'll give it a go. here are teh pikkies xD

Le me in pheonix tower trying to land hits on pheonix shell XD

Me and meh sis and her boyfriend and my eggy boyfriend ;D

Haha dead bodies on the 29th level of Nightmare Corridor. me and my boyfriend committed suicide XD

sorry if the pics arent zoomed in enough. tell me if u need them zoomed in Razz
wow i just realized how many times ive edited this post XD

Naukseri

Rank 0
Naukseri
PostedJan 05, 2013 1:58 pm

LordRapthorne

Alrighty, first one is now finished! As promised, here's your character drawn, LordRapthorne

The details were a blast to draw, since I haven't done similar costumes before + a keyblade lookalike : D
Lil_Demonly, you're up next! The screenshot are just fine, as I get the most important features from them with ease.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedJan 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Re: LordRapthorne

Naukseri wrote:
Alrighty, first one is now finished! As promised, here's your character drawn, LordRapthorne

The details were a blast to draw, since I haven't done similar costumes before + a keyblade lookalike : D
Lil_Demonly, you're up next! The screenshot are just fine, as I get the most important features from them with ease.  

Epicness Very Happy

If you ever do paid commissions one day, I'd love to see what you can manage with full colour

<center></center>

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 05, 2013 4:20 pm
Ohh, really nice work~ Can I have one?

Thankies in advance! ♥

Naukseri

Rank 0
Naukseri
PostedJan 05, 2013 4:31 pm
LordRapthorne wrote:
Epicness

If you ever do paid commissions one day, I'd love to see what you can manage with full colour  

Thanks! Well, it would be great to try, it just sometimes feels to me that my skill level is not that good to accept payment. I have some works at my Deviantart account

iBambi wrote:
Ohh, really nice work~ Can I have one?

Thankies in advance! ♥  

Sure thing, no problem :3 Any wishes for the drawing, mood or anything like that?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 05, 2013 4:33 pm
Naukseri wrote:
Sure thing, no problem :3 Any wishes for the drawing, mood or anything like that?  

You're free to draw however you like~ I'm a huge fan of fan art, and I love seeing the work of all the talented artists here! ♥

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedJan 05, 2013 4:49 pm

She wants to look constipated because that's her fav pose in rl she also loves da duckface so try and combine them <3

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 05, 2013 4:52 pm
coolsasuke wrote:

She wants to look constipated because that's her fav pose in rl she also loves da duckface so try and combine them <3  

I'll kick your face. Q____Q