Rank 0
andylaidb8
PostedJan 29, 2013 6:15 pm
walrusman2 wrote:
andylaidb8 wrote:
Could you add me to the trust list?

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1867985

I traded with TheTeamSniper, and im currently waiting for his gun  

Your on the list but you must prove yourself trustworthy just like everybody else who has to move up the ranks, provide the SS in a PM to me of a successful trade ticket and I will add the rep points to you.  

thank you!

I'll PM you after I make any successful trade.

Advertisement

TheBusinessBoss

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 6:41 pm
Walrusman2, could you please add me and my Dream Shop into your list? Thank you!

Please check out my Dream Shop. All guns must go!

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedJan 29, 2013 10:34 pm
Gratz on the sticky, keep it running smoothly bud ^_^

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
PostedJan 30, 2013 2:17 am
urdeep1 wrote:
Gratz on the sticky, keep it running smoothly bud ^_^  

Ty very much Very Happy and I will!

BTW check out TheBusinessBoss's Dream Shop they are newer to trading and the rep system on this thread but they have tons of great and rare guns and lets just say.... they mean Business Cool Cool

Mystory

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
PostedJan 30, 2013 5:59 pm
Congrats to brianbloke who just made the top 5 sellers page! Hes very trusted, I myself have vouched for him so talk to him and make a trade!

Also my best friend in real life "Shotkid" (yoshibond8) just created his shop and even has some desireable guns like EAK, a couple Gold M200's and a Phoenix PSG1 for trade so hit him up and make something happen

brianbloke

Rank 2
brianbloke
PostedJan 31, 2013 1:03 pm
walrusman2 wrote:
Congrats to brianbloke who just made the top 5 sellers page! Hes very trusted, I myself have vouched for him so talk to him and make a trade!

Also my best friend in real life "Shotkid" (yoshibond8) just created his shop and even has some desireable guns like EAK, a couple Gold M200's and a Phoenix PSG1 for trade so hit him up and make something happen  

Thanks a lot for the vouch, appreciated!

Signature removed due breaching our forum signature rules.

TheBusinessBoss

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 10:22 pm
Walrusman, it has come to my attention that some people, like GameSages, have been giving other players vouches without actually trading with them. I find this really abusing and dangerous to this barter section, as it's going against the rules that you've put up. I'd recommend that you enforce a rule on this matter immediately; otherwise, people who've never traded before could easily get vouches from their friends. Thank you for reading this. xP

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
PostedFeb 04, 2013 5:36 pm
TheBusinessBoss wrote:
Walrusman, it has come to my attention that some people, like GameSages, have been giving other players vouches without actually trading with them. I find this really abusing and dangerous to this barter section, as it's going against the rules that you've put up. I'd recommend that you enforce a rule on this matter immediately; otherwise, people who've never traded before could easily get vouches from their friends. Thank you for reading this. xP  

I get what you are saying but the design of this thread is to find trustworthy people and I have let the Gamesages know that vouches are very serious here and not to just hand them out, I have talked to them directly through shout box and they know to only vouch somebody who is absolutely deserving. So I do understand what you are saying but currently we dont have a corrupt system and things are going smoothly, if it gets to that point then of course I will have to do something about it. If you feel like its more serious that I know right now please PM me and we can talk about it there.

Mystory

TheBusinessBoss

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 7:56 pm
walrusman2 wrote:
TheBusinessBoss wrote:

I get what you are saying but the design of this thread is to find trustworthy people and I have let the Gamesages know that vouches are very serious here and not to just hand them out, I have talked to them directly through shout box and they know to only vouch somebody who is absolutely deserving. So I do understand what you are saying but currently we dont have a corrupt system and things are going smoothly, if it gets to that point then of course I will have to do something about it. If you feel like its more serious that I know right now please PM me and we can talk about it there.  

So, what you're saying is that I could give my vouch to anyone, regardless of where the person stands, as long as I know he/she would be trustworthy? And, also, I think you should enforce an universal rule for all newcomers. Hmm... I'd recommend them go first in their first trades. What is your say on this?

Charmanderpwn

Rank 0
Charmanderpwn
PostedFeb 05, 2013 12:40 am
some of us "newcomers" are just late xfering from ijji, i am atleast. you gotta come back sometime...