Author Message

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
Joined
12 Jun 2012
Posts
539
Location
United States
PostedJan 23, 2013 5:58 pm
adjuant3 wrote:


Youve been added

jonodu wrote:
Ok attention Plz

cuz my account jojobroch10 got hacked could u plz change the jojobroch10 with my vouches to jonodu

Thanks.

this is my new email cuz the gm's asked me to put my account on a new aeriagames account. So here it is.  


I wouldnt mind doing that but I probably need some further info, after all with the community we have it could be somebody posing as you, PM me and we will figure it out

Mystory
Advertisement

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
Joined
12 Jun 2012
Posts
539
Location
United States
PostedJan 25, 2013 12:38 am
Check out a new Gamesage weapon shop that just opened up, XsnipergirlX has some great guns, GO MAKE A DEAL!!!

Mystory

Charmanderpwn

Rank 0
Charmanderpwn
Joined
21 Dec 2012
Posts
72
Location
United States
PostedJan 25, 2013 1:39 am
Thanks for adding me and my shop to the list!

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
Joined
09 Dec 2010
Posts
4546
Location
Mini Chinatown Canada
PostedJan 25, 2013 8:47 am
walrusman2 wrote:
Check out a new Gamesage weapon shop that just opened up, XsnipergirlX has some great guns, GO MAKE A DEAL!!!  


Thanks for the shoutout Smile I know I don't have many guns, but if I ever get duplicates from PT/Tiers I will add it to my shop ^^

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
Joined
12 Jun 2012
Posts
539
Location
United States
PostedJan 25, 2013 5:43 pm
XsnipergirlX wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
Check out a new Gamesage weapon shop that just opened up, XsnipergirlX has some great guns, GO MAKE A DEAL!!!  


Thanks for the shoutout Smile I know I don't have many guns, but if I ever get duplicates from PT/Tiers I will add it to my shop ^^  


Good to know! Its nice having another GS on here too, hope you like the system I have.

Mystory

majorshot19

Rank 0
majorshot19
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
80
Location
Canada
PostedJan 28, 2013 8:05 am
BUMP Very Happy

TheTeamSniper

Rank 0
Joined
18 Jan 2013
Posts
135
Location
United States
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:07 pm
Congratulations, Walrusman2, on getting your thread sticky-ed!!!

Please check out my Shopping Mall

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
Joined
12 Jun 2012
Posts
539
Location
United States
PostedJan 29, 2013 6:59 am
TheTeamSniper wrote:
Congratulations, Walrusman2, on getting your thread sticky-ed!!!  


Thank you very much Smile worked hard to get it here and im glad its being appreciated

Mystory

andylaidb8

Rank 0
andylaidb8
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
129
Location
North Vancouver Canada
PostedJan 29, 2013 2:10 pm
Could you add me to the trust list?

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1867985

I traded with TheTeamSniper, and im currently waiting for his gun

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
Joined
12 Jun 2012
Posts
539
Location
United States
PostedJan 29, 2013 5:31 pm
andylaidb8 wrote:
Could you add me to the trust list?

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1867985

I traded with TheTeamSniper, and im currently waiting for his gun  


Your on the list but you must prove yourself trustworthy just like everybody else who has to move up the ranks, provide the SS in a PM to me of a successful trade ticket and I will add the rep points to you.

Mystory
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: