PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:39 pm
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
btw dont make the GS vouches 5 points. its too mch, people might just trade with the GS once to get 5 rep points/gain trust then scam others after they get the points from the GS.  

I think its fair to have them at 5 points but you the GS's need to take them seriously, only vouch people you have known for a while and not just somebody you traded with, you dont need to vouch if a successful trade is done, only vouch those who you completely trust, if you do this then the system wont be corrupted.  

u can still put like 3 points tho, just to lessen chance of scamming Smile  

Agreed, changed GS vouches to 3 points, still vouch wisely, its for the community  

yea i agree. i jst dont want to see anyone blaming a GS for vouching a guy who suddenly decides to scam. Smile

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
PostedJan 04, 2013 5:41 pm
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
btw dont make the GS vouches 5 points. its too mch, people might just trade with the GS once to get 5 rep points/gain trust then scam others after they get the points from the GS.  

I think its fair to have them at 5 points but you the GS's need to take them seriously, only vouch people you have known for a while and not just somebody you traded with, you dont need to vouch if a successful trade is done, only vouch those who you completely trust, if you do this then the system wont be corrupted.  

Agreed, changed GS vouches to 3 points, still vouch wisely, its for the community  

yea i agree. i jst dont want to see anyone blaming a GS for vouching a guy who suddenly decides to scam. Smile  

Understood and the last thing I want is to give you guys a bad reputation around here, Im just trying to cover every single thing that can go wrong and trying to prevent it.

Mystory

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedJan 04, 2013 6:01 pm
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:

Understood and the last thing I want is to give you guys a bad reputation around here, Im just trying to cover every single thing that can go wrong and trying to prevent it.  

yea, and gj btw.

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
PostedJan 05, 2013 1:02 pm
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:

yea, and gj btw.  

Thank you very much, btw shops updated, rep points updated and hoping for a sticky!

Mystory

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
PostedJan 05, 2013 2:03 pm
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:

yea, and gj btw.  

Thank you very much, btw shops updated, rep points updated and hoping for a sticky!  

walrusman2 Check my PM Very Happy

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

itsbrian517

Rank 2
PostedJan 05, 2013 3:41 pm
***NOTE*** For any questions or concerns about scammers visit urdeep1's page of potential scammers to keep you more alert and aware of who your ealing with

--------

***NOTE*** For any questions or concerns regarding scammers, please visit Urdeep1's thread of "Potential Scammers" to keep you updated and more aware of whom your dealing with.

^ That is how I would've stated the sentence. Very Happy

<center></center>

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedJan 05, 2013 5:22 pm
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:

yea, and gj btw.  

yea stickies are up to the forum sages. Smile

dahemkiller18

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
dahemkiller18
PostedJan 05, 2013 8:48 pm
ahahahah Bro i Traded 2 guns to a single guy name Jerrge

and i bougth at least 6 guns Lmfao