Author Message

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
Joined
12 Jun 2012
Posts
541
Location
United States
PostedJan 03, 2013 5:47 pm
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
btw dont make the GS vouches 5 points. its too mch, people might just trade with the GS once to get 5 rep points/gain trust then scam others after they get the points from the GS.  


I think its fair to have them at 5 points but you the GS's need to take them seriously, only vouch people you have known for a while and not just somebody you traded with, you dont need to vouch if a successful trade is done, only vouch those who you completely trust, if you do this then the system wont be corrupted.

Mystory
Advertisement

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5183
Location
las vegas United States
PostedJan 03, 2013 5:49 pm
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
btw dont make the GS vouches 5 points. its too mch, people might just trade with the GS once to get 5 rep points/gain trust then scam others after they get the points from the GS.  


I think its fair to have them at 5 points but you the GS's need to take them seriously, only vouch people you have known for a while and not just somebody you traded with, you dont need to vouch if a successful trade is done, only vouch those who you completely trust, if you do this then the system wont be corrupted.  


u can still put like 3 points tho, just to lessen chance of scamming Smile

itsbrian517

Rank 2
Joined
30 Jun 2012
Posts
454
Location
United States
PostedJan 03, 2013 5:52 pm
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
its safe to say to put itsbrian517 on the banned/scammers list.  


It's safe to put me on the "banned/scammers' list?" Bro, you didn't even ask for my permission. And, before you call other people to accuse me of scamming, please explain these questions to me: What item did I scam and from whom did I scam?
----
I also want to include that tradings with Gamesages should not have the ability to have more points than any other technique. Gamesages are players, like us, therefore they should have the equal treatment as ours. There is no need to segregate Gamesages from normal players. I'm not flaming Gamesages, or whatever, but this has got to be implanted in our minds: The fact that they can connect to higher ground does not make them any better and more trustworthy.

MrBaltimore410

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
93
Location
United States
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:03 pm
Add me up hurr ! Only done 3 trades but looking to do more . Got some doubles I need to get rid of.!! Ill post transactions soon I'm on my phone

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5183
Location
las vegas United States
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:16 pm
itsbrian517 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
its safe to say to put itsbrian517 on the banned/scammers list.  


It's safe to put me on the "banned/scammers' list?" Bro, you didn't even ask for my permission. And, before you call other people to accuse me of scamming, please explain these questions to me: What item did I scam and from whom did I scam?
----
I also want to include that tradings with Gamesages should not have the ability to have more points than any other technique. Gamesages are players, like us, therefore they should have the equal treatment as ours. There is no need to segregate Gamesages from normal players. I'm not flaming Gamesages, or whatever, but this has got to be implanted in our minds: The fact that they can connect to higher ground does not make them any better and more trustworthy.  


stop trying lol i have already explained how u are a scammer

itsbrian517

Rank 2
Joined
30 Jun 2012
Posts
454
Location
United States
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:27 pm
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
itsbrian517 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
its safe to say to put itsbrian517 on the banned/scammers list.  


It's safe to put me on the "banned/scammers' list?" Bro, you didn't even ask for my permission. And, before you call other people to accuse me of scamming, please explain these questions to me: What item did I scam and from whom did I scam?
----
I also want to include that tradings with Gamesages should not have the ability to have more points than any other technique. Gamesages are players, like us, therefore they should have the equal treatment as ours. There is no need to segregate Gamesages from normal players. I'm not flaming Gamesages, or whatever, but this has got to be implanted in our minds: The fact that they can connect to higher ground does not make them any better and more trustworthy.  


stop trying lol i have already explained how u are a scammer  

----------
Dude, I think you are really dumb, Gwapo. Attempted scam is not the same thing as successful scam. When will you ever realize that?

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5183
Location
las vegas United States
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:28 pm
itsbrian517 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
itsbrian517 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
its safe to say to put itsbrian517 on the banned/scammers list.  


It's safe to put me on the "banned/scammers' list?" Bro, you didn't even ask for my permission. And, before you call other people to accuse me of scamming, please explain these questions to me: What item did I scam and from whom did I scam?
----
I also want to include that tradings with Gamesages should not have the ability to have more points than any other technique. Gamesages are players, like us, therefore they should have the equal treatment as ours. There is no need to segregate Gamesages from normal players. I'm not flaming Gamesages, or whatever, but this has got to be implanted in our minds: The fact that they can connect to higher ground does not make them any better and more trustworthy.  


stop trying lol i have already explained how u are a scammer  

----------
Dude, I think you are really dumb, Gwapo. Attempted scam is not the same thing as successful scam. When will you ever realize that?  


when will u ever realize that attempted scam is still scamming mr genius. jst because it failed doesnt mean u r not a scammer lol

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
Joined
12 Jun 2012
Posts
541
Location
United States
PostedJan 04, 2013 2:11 am
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
btw dont make the GS vouches 5 points. its too mch, people might just trade with the GS once to get 5 rep points/gain trust then scam others after they get the points from the GS.  


I think its fair to have them at 5 points but you the GS's need to take them seriously, only vouch people you have known for a while and not just somebody you traded with, you dont need to vouch if a successful trade is done, only vouch those who you completely trust, if you do this then the system wont be corrupted.  


u can still put like 3 points tho, just to lessen chance of scamming Smile  


Agreed, changed GS vouches to 3 points, still vouch wisely, its for the community


itsbrian517 wrote:
Dude, I think you are really dumb, Gwapo. Attempted scam is not the same thing as successful scam. When will you ever realize that?  


If you "attempted" to scam and failed it still means your a scammer, just a bad one, your going onto the banned list unless things drastically change

Mystory

itsbrian517

Rank 2
Joined
30 Jun 2012
Posts
454
Location
United States
PostedJan 04, 2013 3:25 am
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
btw dont make the GS vouches 5 points. its too mch, people might just trade with the GS once to get 5 rep points/gain trust then scam others after they get the points from the GS.  


I think its fair to have them at 5 points but you the GS's need to take them seriously, only vouch people you have known for a while and not just somebody you traded with, you dont need to vouch if a successful trade is done, only vouch those who you completely trust, if you do this then the system wont be corrupted.  


u can still put like 3 points tho, just to lessen chance of scamming Smile  


Agreed, changed GS vouches to 3 points, still vouch wisely, its for the community


itsbrian517 wrote:
Dude, I think you are really dumb, Gwapo. Attempted scam is not the same thing as successful scam. When will you ever realize that?  


If you "attempted" to scam and failed it still means your a scammer, just a bad one, your going onto the banned list unless things drastically change  

---------------
Okay, Walrusman2, I'll think of something to get my rep back up. By the way, did you read my post earlier about Gamesages? It's really important, and everyone should acknowledge the fact.

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
Joined
12 Jun 2012
Posts
541
Location
United States
PostedJan 04, 2013 4:38 am
itsbrian517 wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
walrusman2 wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
btw dont make the GS vouches 5 points. its too mch, people might just trade with the GS once to get 5 rep points/gain trust then scam others after they get the points from the GS.  


I think its fair to have them at 5 points but you the GS's need to take them seriously, only vouch people you have known for a while and not just somebody you traded with, you dont need to vouch if a successful trade is done, only vouch those who you completely trust, if you do this then the system wont be corrupted.  


u can still put like 3 points tho, just to lessen chance of scamming Smile  


Agreed, changed GS vouches to 3 points, still vouch wisely, its for the community


itsbrian517 wrote:
Dude, I think you are really dumb, Gwapo. Attempted scam is not the same thing as successful scam. When will you ever realize that?  


If you "attempted" to scam and failed it still means your a scammer, just a bad one, your going onto the banned list unless things drastically change  

---------------
Okay, Walrusman2, I'll think of something to get my rep back up. By the way, did you read my post earlier about Gamesages? It's really important, and everyone should acknowledge the fact.  


I really hope you can get your rep back, im pulling for you but its gotta be something big and not to just show me but the community.

And I can see where your coming from with the GS vouches and how they shouldnt be more but now in the system they are only 1 point more than regular vouches and I think that is where they should be, yes gamesages do only have that connection with GM's and PM's but they are also here to set an example and each one knows that, this being said they know they have to step it up so I do believe that a GS vouch is more significant than a regular vouch.

Mystory
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: