Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
PostedJan 03, 2013 4:31 pm
chinnnc wrote:
Now that he has joined the cool table; hopefully this would help other people pursue the acknowledgement on how badly this God forsaken game is headed. there goes 3 ava youtube channels  
Aah :C

Advertisement

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
PostedJan 03, 2013 4:32 pm
chinnnc wrote:
Now that he has joined the cool table; hopefully this would help other people pursue the acknowledgement on how badly this God forsaken game is headed. there goes 3 ava youtube channels  
The Chinnnc has spoken words of wisdom and truth.

Madara Uchiha: Listen... In this world.. Wherever there is light there are also shadows.

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
PostedJan 03, 2013 4:40 pm
SuperDeadlord wrote:
chinnnc wrote:
The Chinnnc has spoken words of wisdom and truth.  
^ ikr

WiseWolfHolo51

Rank 3
WiseWolfHolo51
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:21 pm
jtruong456 wrote:

Oh no, another one is leaving.

This game is getting old you know. Same maps, same guns, same feel. Everyone stops eventually.  

Agreed with the game is getting old, there is only so much you can take, between the hacks, maps, guns and game modes. Even not tryharding and trolling becomes boring after a while. This is usually why I only play for a month or so then go play a relaxing game such as a mmorpg.

DoctorMisterBen

Rank 2
DoctorMisterBen
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:31 pm
It's cool guys, I'll be the new Snowshovel!

Let me just get my head way up my butt and dubstep ready.

(BTW much love to Snowshovel!)

CJ.M

Rank 4
CJ.M
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:50 pm
iGoldDragon wrote:
I am very close to one of their Defkon members, she goes by Ari .  
She's 15 and Ben kicked her out after like 2 weeks because she hacked. Still feel cool?

jtruong456

Rank 3
jtruong456
PostedJan 03, 2013 7:34 pm
WiseWolfHolo51 wrote:

Agreed with the game is getting old, there is only so much you can take, between the hacks, maps, guns and game modes. Even not tryharding and trolling becomes boring after a while. This is usually why I only play for a month or so then go play a relaxing game such as a mmorpg.  

Do you know any good ones. I'm looking for one myself. Dynasty Warriors Online is bugged so I can't progress. Shame, big fan of the series. I'm at the moment, as of today, have downloaded Airmech and Continent of the ninth (C9). I'm trying those two out as well as Grand Chase and Elsword. I don't know if they'll run on my computer, but I'm looking forward to Scarlet Blade and Smite.

secretagent46

Rank 2
secretagent46
PostedJan 03, 2013 7:38 pm
jtruong456 wrote:
WiseWolfHolo51 wrote:

Do you know any good ones. I'm looking for one myself. Dynasty Warriors Online is bugged so I can't progress. Shame, big fan of the series. I'm at the moment, as of today, have downloaded Airmech and Continent of the ninth (C9). I'm trying those two out as well as Grand Chase and Elsword. I don't know if they'll run on my computer, but I'm looking forward to Scarlet Blade and Smite.  
Blacklight:Retribution. Alternative for AVA. 5x better and no hacks.

jtruong456

Rank 3
jtruong456
PostedJan 03, 2013 7:44 pm
secretagent46 wrote:
Blacklight:Retribution. Alternative for AVA. 5x better and no hacks.  

Not happening friend. **** pc. There's just no way. I remember downloading it way back in it's closed beta. 13 fps. Not for me. Looks incredible and fast paced though. I'm more of a rpg-er anyways.

WiseWolfHolo51

Rank 3
WiseWolfHolo51
PostedJan 03, 2013 7:47 pm
jtruong456 wrote:
WiseWolfHolo51 wrote:

Eh tried rohan was good until they became massively money hungry and am not paying over $100 a month to stay PvP geared. Final fantasy xiv is down until march while they relaunch the game. Forsaken world became way too in depth and money hungry as well, so I myself am now just waiting until Scarlet Blade and FFXIV.