kitkatbomb

Rank 2
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:38 pm

Re: Quits

When a GS Quits. Is there any hope.
MrProPoo wrote:
kitkatbomb wrote:
GtxRive123 wrote:
I will be going inactive on AVA until either A: our version of the game is fixed/playable or B: I have a reason to play the game again. Until then, I will not be making AVA videos because its not something I enjoy anymore.

the ping is terrible and I don't enjoy playing AVA

*Is there any hope*  

he did that before, then he came back, don't cry. Good advertising strategy on his part I guess, because I doubt he lags himself and I don't find the number of br laggers to have increased that much. On the other hand this move is more then welcome if it gives aeria a wake up call and makes them fix their servers because all the fanboys start crying out. If this is SnowShovel's goal, then by any means I hope he succeeds.  

There's no goal in these actions.  

ofc
Advertisement

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:42 pm

kitkatbomb wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:
kitkatbomb wrote:
GtxRive123 wrote:
I will be going inactive on AVA until either A: our version of the game is fixed/playable or B: I have a reason to play the game again. Until then, I will not be making AVA videos because its not something I enjoy anymore.

the ping is terrible and I don't enjoy playing AVA

*Is there any hope*  

he did that before, then he came back, don't cry. Good advertising strategy on his part I guess, because I doubt he lags himself and I don't find the number of br laggers to have increased that much. On the other hand this move is more then welcome if it gives aeria a wake up call and makes them fix their servers because all the fanboys start crying out. If this is SnowShovel's goal, then by any means I hope he succeeds.  

There's no goal in these actions.  

ofc  

Look you can think w/e you want. Most of us at l4bel/gentlemen left because we didnt like where the game was heading and felt no point in playing. If you want to keep guessing at our intentions fine but im not going to explain anything else. Its a freaking chore to play now.

kitkatbomb

Rank 2
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:51 pm

MrProPoo wrote:
Look you can think w/e you want. Most of us at l4bel/gentlemen left because we didnt like where the game was heading and felt no point in playing. If you want to keep guessing at our intentions fine but im not going to explain anything else. Its a freaking chore to play now.  

When did I exactly asked anybody to explain anything? Calm down, you did everything on your own.

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:55 pm

kitkatbomb wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:

When did I exactly asked anybody to explain anything? Calm down, you did everything on your own.  

wat?

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:59 pm

kitkatbomb wrote:
MrProPoo wrote:

He is black, that means he is always come. I learned that in Rush Hours lol.

Madara Uchiha: Listen... In this world.. Wherever there is light there are also shadows.

jtruong456

Rank 3
jtruong456
PostedJan 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Oh no, another one is leaving.

This game is getting old you know. Same maps, same guns, same feel. Everyone stops eventually.

jinsaekki1

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 2:08 pm
Can always play WarZ

nevermind

MrReaper_AVA

Rank 3
MrReaper_AVA
PostedJan 03, 2013 2:10 pm
jinsaekki1 wrote:
Can always play WarZ

nevermind  

LOL?

BJBB ARMY

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
PostedJan 03, 2013 2:23 pm
jinsaekki1 wrote:
Can always play WarZ

nevermind  

Send that to the bbb

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
PostedJan 03, 2013 4:30 pm   Last edited by chinnnc on Jan 03, 2013 4:32 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Now that he has joined the cool table; hopefully this would help other people pursue the acknowledgement on how badly this God forsaken game is headed. & there goes 3 ava youtube channels