ston102

Rank 0
ston102
PostedJan 03, 2013 11:19 am
Well bro try to enjoy the game, Am sorry if we gave you crazy ideas.but the truth is always the truth. you gonna enjoy the game if you just make friends, alot of players are willing to help. not much money can be made now but try to make it work out for you ok. Very Happy the game has its ups and downs but you will enjoy it.

To the guy that said people that were use to making money are better off leaving game. LOL, am only gona ask one last thing. how much and how long would it cost to +18 a full yellow 80 set + stone and get preserving + yellow weapons the something.give me a small break down V how much money someone makes a day +fail rates. Give it a try and let me know,By the way don't base your finding on what You know, but get someone who just did it or try it your self.
If you like I am happy to give you one based on today's economy. Keep in mind i am only using the set as am example to get my point noted. After you have finish you will understand why most have left. saying we better off leaving is just as bad.

I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE I JUST TELL IT AS IT IS.
Advertisement

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:01 pm
ok but what are mos and sht what do they stand for and how and where can we get to them?

ston102

Rank 0
ston102
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:17 pm
Mo's are the quest for Dungeons runs that you can do.as you level you will get the quest for different ones. the more you level the higher level ones that will open. once you get the quest for one, you can talk to the message board outside the Dungeons and You can take the quest for it up to 5 times per day and will pay you after you have finished. Higher the Dungeons the more it pays.

Example of a few Mo's (Mission order)

Prairie Cave
White Ruins-(Can only be done once a day and only gives xp)

go to this link and it will give u a list of all and what level they open

http://www.aeriagames.com/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Dungeons&game=grandfantasia

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:54 pm
OK, to get the more optimistic side of the coin now:

You DON'T need that much gold at the lower levels (or even high levels, unless you're heavy into PvP). I have a friend who just joined and she found gold making easy with a few tips.

Pick up EVERYTHING the mobs drop. Even if its useless, you can sell it to the NPC merchants (suckers!) Most blue labeled items are worth putting in the auction house. You might only be able to sell them for 1 or 2 gold, but that adds up, and is more than the NPC merchants will pay. Just doing this part earned her enough gold to play pretty easily.

Have your sprites work for you. Make them collect stacks (250) of materials, look in the AH to see what they sell for, and price them accordingly. You can also craft orange armor or weapons and sell them as well, as mentioned before.

Do dungeon runs. They don't pay a ton at low levels, but they do pay. Don't forget the MO (Mission Order)!

For extra gold, you can get free AP by watching advertising videos. I don't advise doing the other offers, but the videos are safe. That will easily give you enough to buy the weekly limited m-clay in the item mall for 49 AP. You can only get one, but on the Ponchee server, you can sell that for 400-500 gold.

Don't let the comparisons of long time players scare you away. Many are end game players who really don't have much to do except PvP and to sell dungeon runs. So of course they're rich! ^^

CollinEvan

Rank 2
CollinEvan
PostedJan 03, 2013 1:01 pm
@ston102 Can't see any place that anyone said "To the guy that said people that were use to making money are better off leaving game. LOL"

If I had any left cookie, I'd give it to you.

If I did start new, I might spend $2. on AP for the first time gear. Find a nice guild, and stay away from PVP, unless you don't mind the attitude of arrogance and even the "baby pvp is full of +15 . And higher PVP gets even worse. Doubt that can be much fun.

Being in good guild can be fun, as well the PVE side of the game.

If I remember; first time that a dungeon of your level is available an auto quest pops ups.
First dungeon is Prairie Cave. Don't forget to get the MO (mission order) that is available on the boards outside each dungeon as well as other quests that accompany the dungeon .

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedJan 03, 2013 1:11 pm
Yeah, that 1st time buyer package is a good deal. Whatever legacies you aren't using at first, you can archive to save space (since I think they're non-tradeable now).

And I agree totally on the PvP... The PvE is wonderful though. And I belong to a great guild that is a lot of fun. An active, helpful guild can really make the game amazing.

ston102

Rank 0
ston102
PostedJan 03, 2013 1:15 pm
CollinEvan wrote:
@ston102 Can't see any place that anyone said "To the guy that said people that were use to making money are better off leaving game. LOL"

If I had any left cookie, I'd give it to you.

If I did start new, I might spend $2. on AP for the first time gear. Find a nice guild, and stay away from PVP, unless you don't mind the attitude of arrogance and even the "baby pvp is full of +15 . And higher PVP gets even worse. Doubt that can be much fun.

Being in good guild can be fun, as well the PVE side of the game.

If I remember; first time that a dungeon of your level is available an auto quest pops ups.
First dungeon is Prairie Cave. Don't forget to get the MO (mission order) that is available on the boards outside each dungeon as well as other quests that accompany the dungeon .  

Wow,
This is an interesting thread indeed I think the people who only looking at the gold making in the past are better off quitting. I started well after dungeon caps, mission order caps and I have managed fine. (with the help of Ap) Rolling Eyes

thats the post but am not gonna say anything more to this post the last thing we want is problem btw players on here LOL

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 03, 2013 2:42 pm
KK well whats the ah shop and how to I get to it? Also how can my sprites make items im still training them. I'm in a guild with all my irl friends and tis fun when there online!

I brought 4 of them to play gf they love rpgs Very Happy

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:34 pm
AH=Auction House You can find them in the major cities (Ilya, Kaslow, Jale) or at the resort city on Angoya Island. They are the ones on the map with the treasure chest icons. The trick is to not be tempted to buy all the goodies there as well! XD

Samorteniedda

Rank 0
Samorteniedda
PostedJan 03, 2013 7:11 pm
CollinEvan wrote:
Find a nice guild, and stay away from PVP, unless you don't mind the attitude of arrogance and even the "baby pvp is full of +15 . And higher PVP gets even worse. Doubt that can be much fun.  

The arrogance you're talking about is the main reason why i'm taking a breath from pvp.

Anyways...to make that amount of gold you either play a lot (doing mo or farming something to sell) or buy and sell ap cards. But what matters is how you're using it, not how much you have.