oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 02, 2013 11:21 pm

How??

How do people receive or have 5k-60k of gold coins.... i just dont get it?

Advertisement

CollinEvan

Rank 2
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:06 am
That is virtually nothing. Many have dozens of alts with max gold on each of them. The game is 3 years old and not that long ago there was no dungeon MO limit. So your party is you with 4 of your alts running endless dungeons runs. Where now, limit is 5, I know of someone who did 20 PT and BFR runs every day, month after month after month. Some did even more. Easily 100k a day .
MO is limited to 5 now, so unless you made your millions already, it's much harder to do

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:44 am
CollinEvan wrote:
That is virtually nothing. Many have dozens of alts with max gold on each of them. The game is 3 years old and not that long ago there was no dungeon MO limit. So your party is you with 4 of your alts running endless dungeons runs. Where now, limit is 5, I know of someone who did 20 PT and BFR runs every day, month after month after month. Some did even more. Easily 100k a day .
MO is limited to 5 now, so unless you made your millions already, it's much harder to do  

whats pt and bfr lol im i just started last week and if ur willing to give me 1k gold id really appreciate it Very Happy

CollinEvan

Rank 2
PostedJan 03, 2013 1:10 am
they are dungeons for level 78+

I don't think it's worth the effort to start new in this game, sorry.
I gave away most of what I had, I rarely log now. Once in a while to guild chat, but the fun has long since gone from the game.

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 03, 2013 2:06 am
Really? Me n my friend are having loads of fun but strugling with cash so we might buy ap

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ston102

Rank 0
ston102
PostedJan 03, 2013 3:16 am
CollinEvan wrote:

I gave away most of what I had, I rarely log now. Once in a while to guild chat, but the fun has long since gone from the game.  

I 100% agree with you. I only load to say hi to friends once a month,the game is getting really unattractive.and as always i will stick to my point FIX THE SUCCESS RATES AND TABLES.[u] I wish things were better but buying ap is only for a day or two.economy so sucky its just going to demand you buying more and more to survive. Really sad i join the 3 biggest guilds on ponchee and to my surprise 95% just killing time for a new mmo to open soon. the game is a good game don't get me wrong but demands are too high for even ap buyers.

I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE I JUST TELL IT AS IT IS.

xTsuki

Rank 2
xTsuki
PostedJan 03, 2013 3:24 am
ston102 wrote:
CollinEvan wrote:

I 100% agree with you. I only load to say hi to friends once a month,the game is getting really unattractive.and as always i will stick to my point FIX THE SUCCESS RATES AND TABLES.[u] I wish things were better but buying ap is only for a day or two.economy so sucky its just going to demand you buying more and more to survive.

I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE I JUST TELL IT AS IT IS.  

While these things may be true to some extent, more or less, and even the newcomers deserve to hear the truth, there is no need to scare away potential new players.

A lot of people have complaint (pre-merge) that there are too few playing, those complaints haven't really reoccurred since the merge, luckily.
But it's comments like these that scare away new players.

To the OP: As the two above have already mentioned, getting gold can be rather hard and tedious nowadays, but don't be afraid you can work your way even without AP.

AP does make things easier, but if you just started you won't need that much gold anyway.
Just make sure you craft your own weapons and gear with your sprites (you want orange ones).
Maybe craft some extra orange ones and sell them in AH (do look at the prices before putting them in, so you get an idea of how much they are worth).

This way you won't get awfully rich, but you get a little income already.
You will start making more money as of lvl 60 when you can go do ACV (Ancient City of Vines). And lvling to 60 is quite easy. Wink

So, have fun and don't let yourself discouraged~
I, myself, still enjoy the game, even if the points the two other posters have pointed out, are kinda true. ;P

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedJan 03, 2013 4:43 am
Wow,
This is an interesting thread indeed Surprised I think the people who only looking at the gold making in the past are better off quitting. I started well after dungeon caps, mission order caps and I have managed fine.

Anyways here are some relatively easy ways to make money, it's quite easy in this game and quite possible.

• Make a high level support character: Archmages, Demonologists, Prophets are typically good support characters and can often get dungeon runs for cheaper OR free! I actually solely made my level 70 demonologist for the free golds :3 Even when I am not able to get in free, I get priority over other classes because of my useful buffs. The ones in bold do not typically require good gear to use when supporting.

• Make a high level solo character: If you can solo any dungeon from level 60+ and up you can solo a dungeon you may 'sell' dungeon leeches for money.

• Sell lots of Repeatable quest items: See here most of the item 'stacks' sell for a decent amount. However understanding which ones to farm, is something that comes more from practice.

Yes, there is no longer a 'get rich' quick method in this game, but never having more than 20k at once has never hindered my gameplay or my enjoyment of this game.

People who are from the time when it was 'easy' are kinda ruining the game for newer players because they still have a false expectation that gold should come at a click of a finger. I'm glad I've played the game long enough to know better.

oCdCookie

Rank 2
oCdCookie
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:51 am
Thanks but in still confused on two things, one the dung thing if u can link me to a wiki or something and how much money can we grt from it? The secound thing is how easy was it to get gold back then

xTsuki

Rank 2
xTsuki
PostedJan 03, 2013 7:07 am
Grand Fantasia Wiki
But it's rather outdated.

When you reach 60 you can do ACV MOs. You can do 5x MO1 per day and one ACV MO gives 75g so you can make 375g per day on ACV runs.

And well it used to be too easy to get gold, hence the economy was even more ridiculous than today. ( It didn't get THAT much better though)
PT gives 150g per MO, BFR 200g, etc. do the math if you can do more than 5x ;o

But this shouldn't bother you much since the limit won't be removed. ;P