Author Message

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
Joined
25 Jul 2012
Posts
3472
Location
Slovenia
PostedFeb 03, 2013 3:00 am
when I did normal 2 times never even got ANY rewards, did with 4 people and got a few stugff

you sure on extreme you actualy get anything?

also seeing you used gloves.....masy as well use spas15 + mag b then

and solo looks 10x easier especialy on boss round

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!
Advertisement

kewindurant

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
179
Location
Lithuania
PostedFeb 03, 2013 4:22 am
i Play sometimes BG easy, with melee only Smile

drewphamtom

Rank 5
drewphamtom
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5216
Location
Gobbling a Turkey
PostedFeb 03, 2013 1:27 pm
XiaoJyun wrote:
when I did normal 2 times never even got ANY rewards, did with 4 people and got a few stugff

you sure on extreme you actualy get anything?

also seeing you used gloves.....masy as well use spas15 + mag b then

and solo looks 10x easier especialy on boss round  


Hello XiaoJyun,
Well, I usually play BG alone since it takes less time to complete, whereas if you played with 4 people it would take more time. To answer your question, YES, you do earn items in extreme mode! I think there is like a system where if you don't get items they compensate you with EXP/SUPPLY and when you earn the PERM item you usually get less EXP/SUPPLY.(Or maybe it's just me) I now have 2 PERM Barbatos's and 3 zonda bats. In the video I am using gloves and a Bizon, howver, this is a great alternative if you can't afford the MAG B and spas-15. In Battle Gear SOLO-ing is easier because the AI spawn less and the boss at the end accumulates damage as if 2-3 (reg. players) were to shoot it at the same time.

If you ave any more questions/answers please make sure to post in the thread again or just private message me!
*Thank you and GOOD LUCK!*

drewphamtom

Rank 5
drewphamtom
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5216
Location
Gobbling a Turkey
PostedFeb 03, 2013 1:28 pm
kewindurant wrote:
i Play sometimes BG easy, with melee only Smile  


Really? Sounds like fun! Might have to try that.

drewphamtom

Rank 5
drewphamtom
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5216
Location
Gobbling a Turkey
PostedApr 17, 2013 12:42 am
Bump! New information will be posted today! When I get back from work.

KwarteL93

Rank 0
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
9
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 20, 2013 5:29 am
looks pretty helpful, might even try this.

if i can't afford a bizon (yet) the ppsh should work just fine, right?

iderptage

Rank 0
Joined
23 Sep 2012
Posts
5
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 20, 2013 6:08 am
XiaoJyun wrote:
when I did normal 2 times never even got ANY rewards, did with 4 people and got a few stugff

you sure on extreme you actualy get anything?

also seeing you used gloves.....masy as well use spas15 + mag b then

and solo looks 10x easier especialy on boss round  


Yo Xiao you still play??? ( pm me on eNite/DKbaka if you still play bro:3!)
Anyways i got perm barbatos from extreme so you can actually get stuff from it!
And solo is indeed easier then with a team.

drewphamtom

Rank 5
drewphamtom
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5216
Location
Gobbling a Turkey
PostedApr 20, 2013 11:47 am
KwarteL93 wrote:
looks pretty helpful, might even try this.

if i can't afford a bizon (yet) the ppsh should work just fine, right?  


You don't have to buy the PERMANENT Bizon. You can just buy the EXPENDABLE one which is only about 4.2k? It will/should last you a long time in COOP. (I still have my bizon from a month ago) Yes, the PPSH should work fine with this mode! Smile Good luck!

drewphamtom

Rank 5
drewphamtom
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5216
Location
Gobbling a Turkey
PostedMay 20, 2013 6:06 pm
Bump! New information will be posted today!

secretagent46

Rank 2
secretagent46
Joined
01 Aug 2012
Posts
454
Location
Kingman United States
PostedMay 20, 2013 7:55 pm
drewphamtom wrote:
KwarteL93 wrote:
looks pretty helpful, might even try this.

if i can't afford a bizon (yet) the ppsh should work just fine, right?  


You don't have to buy the PERMANENT Bizon. You can just buy the EXPENDABLE one which is only about 4.2k? It will/should last you a long time in COOP. (I still have my bizon from a month ago) Yes, the PPSH should work fine with this mode! Smile Good luck!  
don't need perm bizon, i got my arachne Very Happy

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: