witchkim

Rank 0
witchkim
PostedJan 02, 2013 9:20 pm

help will be appreciated.

so uhm... my friend can't log into her pirate maidens app... or should i say that she can't ... even get to the login page... um... also, she can't even access the aeriagames webpage so.. um... any one know what the problem may be and what the solution could be?... im sorry for not being specific .... but... any help will be appreciated...

oh and additional information, she can't reach "ANY" of the aeria games websites... it gives her "cannot find server" page...
Advertisement

hanabimimi

Rank 0
hanabimimi
PostedJan 02, 2013 11:47 pm
Is it even on her computer or just on her apple device? If it's on the computer too, I suggest checking if anything related to aeria-games is blocked on the internet type and the virus thing. As for a apple device, I am honestly not sure Mad

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:02 am
What person said above. Also they can try rebooting their router if they have one and/or unplugging the internet and then try retrying the the website/pirate maidens again.

Other things suggested would be to download a program like Ccleaner and clear up the registry etc with any errors on the computer and/or run a malware check to see if those are causing any issues as well, but as stated before this seems more likely it's just an internet problem, but like person said before, it could also be a firewall/antivirus issue in itself.

witchkim

Rank 0
witchkim
PostedJan 03, 2013 4:48 pm
Ty, i think she had resetted the server router thing and it worked! Wooot

Posted By Aeria Mobile