Author Message

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
3132
Location
United States
PostedJan 02, 2013 9:32 pm
I feel bad for your family that you have to go through this, but your sister I'm sure knew better to drink then drive.

Actions have consequences.

Law | Sniper
Advertisement

Gary_SF

Rank 2
Gary_SF
Joined
16 Sep 2012
Posts
476
Location
United States
PostedJan 02, 2013 9:44 pm
Sorry for your loss, but she did the act. This is the sort of thing that goes on FB and not on a gaming forum, though. It's controversial and will only start arguing between the side of people feeling bad for you, and the side thinking she deserves the consequence.

iv6999

Rank 2
iv6999
Joined
27 Jun 2012
Posts
613
Location
Haifa Israel
PostedJan 02, 2013 10:01 pm

Re: 2013 New year starting out bad.

I just.... Dont know what to do anymore.
deadecho5 wrote:
Wensday January 2nd, 2013 7:00 Am. My Sister was arrested for DUI and the death of Two Citizens. She'll be there for her whole life and her bail is 60,000$. We cant afford to bail her out.
Im just a 16 Year old kid. But i swear i'll get you out some day sis. i love you so much.
the only thing i can do now is cry. I Dont know what to do. I geuss ill find a job and save up.
Might take me a while so wait for me. Your Bro Billy. Someday... Someday.  

Before i comment something serious and heart touching.
Are you serious? 100% troll free?

deadecho5

Rank 2
deadecho5
Joined
20 Jul 2012
Posts
648
Location
United States
PostedJan 02, 2013 11:52 pm
I didnt want to post it on Fb because people would spread it and they would bad mouth my family.
i just wanted to let it all out. This is no Joke. This is Reality. Now i have to face Reality.

exoteric2120

Rank 3
Joined
27 Apr 2012
Posts
1051
Location
Stamford United States
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:27 am
deadecho5 wrote:
I didnt want to post it on Fb because people would spread it and they would bad mouth my family.
i just wanted to let it all out. This is no Joke. This is Reality. Now i have to face Reality.  


That dirty stuff on the other page is still there, which still makes this a troll thread that's just epic. Soooooooooo random

exo

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
3532
Location
SoCal United States
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:32 am
I'm so sorry for you bro :/.

bawlawbao

Rank 0
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
136
Location
United States
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:46 am
I wish your sister the best, but it was her fault to drink & drive. She had it coming, everyone knows drinking and driving is against the law.

deadecho5

Rank 2
deadecho5
Joined
20 Jul 2012
Posts
648
Location
United States
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:52 am
bawlawbao wrote:
I wish your sister the best, but it was her fault to drink & drive. She had it coming, everyone knows drinking and driving is against the law.  

Yes. Shes Such an Idiot. All the Warnings i gave her... Sad

PokemonIsFun

Rank 0
Joined
12 Dec 2012
Posts
139
Location
United States
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:56 am
That sucks, but you got to move on in life.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

bawlawbao

Rank 0
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
136
Location
United States
PostedJan 03, 2013 1:20 am
deadecho5 wrote:
bawlawbao wrote:
I wish your sister the best, but it was her fault to drink & drive. She had it coming, everyone knows drinking and driving is against the law.  

Yes. Shes Such an Idiot. All the Warnings i gave her... Sad  


Let's hope one day she gets out, this is a valuable lesson to not just your family, but the SF community to not drink and drive.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: