cam_mosley

Rank 0
cam_mosley
PostedJan 02, 2013 2:43 pm

Wartune campaign

Why can't I get an S rank?
Why can't I get an S rank on long past campaign quests? If someone could explain how the ranks are given. What is the assessment part of it?
Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedJan 02, 2013 6:22 pm
Time to complete, Damage done, Damage taken, and Deaths.

Which campaign are you trying to get S on?

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 5:25 am
I cnat get S either on the 62-64 and 64-66 dungeons - not missing items, and 1 or 2 shotting mobs so dmg dealt and time should be very good. Not sure what's going on but i can't get them on S.

andraxxusbear

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 5:30 am
Some seem to behave like that it seems, but is there any reason to get them all on S like something extra or just to feel better. ^_^ (The last remark might seem pretty rude o_O but it's not meant like that.)

Saveric

Saveric
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:27 am
Euphoric77 wrote:
I cnat get S either on the 62-64 and 64-66 dungeons - not missing items, and 1 or 2 shotting mobs so dmg dealt and time should be very good. Not sure what's going on but i can't get them on S.  

Yeah I can't seem to get S on the 62-64, have S on everything else atm. 62-64 one is too short imo. Takes 1 minute to clear it.

Some seem to behave like that it seems, but is there any reason to get them all on S like something extra or just to feel better. ^_^ (The last remark might seem pretty rude o_O but it's not meant like that.)  

Old ones not as much reason just for personal satisfaction. On things that still give you xp, the higher the rank the more xp you get. Each rank has an xp value associated with it.

cam_mosley

Rank 0
cam_mosley
PostedJan 03, 2013 8:40 am
I want an S rank on all of them!!! lol And yes so I'll feel better. Just kinda ticks me off to walk through some of these and come out with one of my 3 ranks at the end being a B when I can jump up to the ones my level and ace them.

leikyr

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
leikyr
PostedJan 05, 2013 8:40 pm
try without troops (if u can) so u do the damage and not them and at the end it will tell you what area u are lacking on to get a S.

I don't know if that changes anything but that's what i did on a lower lvl campaign to get a S since troops were killing everything 1 hit. so i was only getting half the kills

Saveric

Saveric
PostedJan 05, 2013 11:09 pm
leikyr wrote:
try without troops (if u can) so u do the damage and not them and at the end it will tell you what area u are lacking on to get a S.

I don't know if that changes anything but that's what i did on a lower lvl campaign to get a S since troops were killing everything 1 hit. so i was only getting half the kills  

Yeah I had thought about that too, so tried the two short ones at 62 and 64 with no troops. It still had my damage result at the end the same value as with troops.