exoteric2120

Rank 3
PostedJan 02, 2013 8:01 pm
I'd really love to know just why people are making countless threads WHINING and CRYING over people EXP hacking in their own rooms, minding their OWN BUSINESS instead of the insane amount of hackers in EACH AND EVERY SINGLE PUBLIC GAME where hacks actually DIRECTLY affect people and the FUN that they are trying to have.

I'm in NO WAY sticking up for hackers, they all need to get banned, but they AREN'T YOUR CONCERN if they aren't bothering anyone in their own rooms.

Rank means nothing and neither does skill UNLESS it is proven LEGIT from those people and to those people who actually care for it. SF is whatever you make out of it, and it confuses the @#$@#$ out of me as to why people make it out to be a huge ranking contest where nobody is legit and all are inferior because of hacks or "X" reason.

If you can't enjoy the game for what it is, or you aren't willing to stick out the bad times and wait for the good, then this game obviously isn't meant for you.

exo
Advertisement

husseinatwa

Rank 4
husseinatwa
PostedJan 02, 2013 8:09 pm
exoteric2120 wrote:
I'd really love to know just why people are making countless threads WHINING and CRYING over people EXP hacking in their own rooms, minding their OWN BUSINESS instead of the insane amount of hackers in EACH AND EVERY SINGLE PUBLIC GAME where hacks actually DIRECTLY affect people and the FUN that they are trying to have.

I'm in NO WAY sticking up for hackers, they all need to get banned, but they AREN'T YOUR CONCERN if they aren't bothering anyone in their own rooms.

Rank means nothing and neither does skill UNLESS it is proven LEGIT from those people and to those people who actually care for it. SF is whatever you make out of it, and it confuses the @#$@#$ out of me as to why people make it out to be a huge ranking contest where nobody is legit and all are inferior because of hacks or "X" reason.

If you can't enjoy the game for what it is, or you aren't willing to stick out the bad times and wait for the good, then this game obviously isn't meant for you.  

Couldn't have said it any better hakers first then booster laggers tankers

crosshatch01

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2013 10:10 pm
Would probably take a decent coder 1/2 hours to patch all the exp hacks in USF.

Just saying.

exoteric2120

Rank 3
PostedJan 02, 2013 10:39 pm
crosshatch01 wrote:
Would probably take a decent coder 1/2 hours to patch all the exp hacks in USF.

Just saying.  

Would take the game hack sites just as long to release a new version of their hack. I believe it's why the wait has been so long for hacks to get patched, they must be up to something...

In time we will see people start to suck again, in time...

exo

iluvpokaa

Rank 3
iluvpokaa
PostedJan 02, 2013 11:08 pm

Re: There is NO solution to the EXP Hack - my opinions

Please read [GS] and [GM] and tell me where I am wrong.
Actually. make EXP Server side.. dunno how. but they can make it happen.

aina_fly90

Rank 0
aina_fly90
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:02 am
Omg apocalypse in sf!!

Don't worry is only a game , I give a shít if someone wants to have 2000 stars in the áss.
We will wait to resolve this problem and all so happy and will play as usual.

PS: sad to those who hack into a game, I guess in real life do not feel valued xD

nidal.h9

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 1:47 am
I suggest to have like something that counts the time that has been spent for previous rank
and if it's unreasonale you will get banned.
for example .. if a colonel has spent 20 minutes to rank from brown to green , he will get auto bann...

FluKerr

Rank 0
FluKerr
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:06 am   Last edited by FluKerr on Jan 03, 2013 6:15 am. Edited 1 time in total
If Aeria manages to sort out every hacker, and actually decide to ban them (even every XP hacker), SF is dead.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

goldenpk12

Rank 0
goldenpk12
PostedJan 03, 2013 6:10 am

Re: rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
i could honestly careless about the boosters. i just want the wallhacks and public patches hacked so i can play a normal game atleast once. all i ask is just once.  

God bless this ! so what if people level up faster who cares atleast games are fair.

<a></a>

nidal.h9

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 10:47 am
if aeria will start banning , it will be a shout for all the other hackers to stop , sf won't die